Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

28 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

dont care about injuries, rookies, etc etc

that's on the offensive coordinator. Esp year 2 in his "system"

Last time Vrabel made a real balls-on-the-table move was when he fired Pees and Tyrone Mckenzie

he needs to make a move this offseason

It's just wild because he obviously has a knack for finding good OCs based on wanting Day, hiring Lafleur, hiring Smith, but Downing has been poop.

It is concerning to me that Vrabel is so rigid and seems too hesitant to move off of people. Not sure if he thinks it makes him look like he made a mistake and can't deal with that...but Swaim, Hollister, Downing, Daley...not looking good for moving on from Todd this offseason!! Let alone cutting guys like Tanny, Dupree, Cunningham...hard to see him becoming more flexible all of the sudden. In the end this could be his downfall sadly!

2 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

It is concerning to me that Vrabel is so rigid and seems too hesitant to move off of people. Not sure if he thinks it makes him look like he made a mistake and can't deal with that...but Swaim, Hollister, Downing, Daley...not looking good for moving on from Todd this offseason!! Let alone cutting guys like Tanny, Dupree, Cunningham...hard to see him becoming more flexible all of the sudden. In the end this could be his downfall sadly!

People bring this up after every loss. And after every win Vrabel is the goat top 3 coach of all time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

dont care about injuries, rookies, etc etc

that's on the offensive coordinator. Esp year 2 in his "system"

Last time Vrabel made a real balls-on-the-table move was when he fired Pees and Tyrone Mckenzie

he needs to make a move this offseason

100%. i said elsewhere- bad teams stumble their way into more points than we score on a good day. i saw earlier today we were 3rd in the league in play action rate under art in 2020, and this year we're 20th. i understand that may come down a bit due to OL issues but there's no earthly justification for moving so far away from what should be the bread and butter of our offense. it's just awful

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Cincy took it to us for 60 minutes and we damn near bent over the whole time 

They absolutely clowned us in the trenches. And boy o boy did they put on a tackling clinic. When we got the ball we were wrapped up in short time. Mike Hilton was a banshee in our backfield.

When I looked at the schedule. I wanted one win more than any of the others. It was this one. 

I hope to god we can get it back in the playoffs. Nothing would make me happier.

We need to looking for more designed explosives down the field through Chig and Burks. Force it, even if its not working. Gotta apply pressure on teams who want to fill those boxes. Our offense needs to find that life elsewhere, and hope it turns around the run explosives.

Edited by twotonebluenation

I don’t think I’ve made a GDT since 2009. We probably lost. But we might’ve won.

should I make this weeks GDT or shall we stick with @TitanLegend?

3 likes and I’ll start 

3 responses with funny GIFs and we stick with TL

first to happen “wins”

I think you can start it bro bro. We need some new vibes for the run we bout to go on xD

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Is that not a flag? Looks like he led with his head

TBH I thought the same thing but whatever

Im still having trouble getting over how the game ended man.. RT could've washed away the meh feeling from last year by doing what he couldn't last year. Burks might've had a coming out party in the endzone but nah nah defenseless 280 pound snapper that KEPT HIS HEAD DOWN like NEVER in 25+ years have I seen that called nvm to end a game. lol just silly so yeee we on to philly start the GDT Dee 

I don’t think I’ve made a GDT since 2009. We probably lost. But we might’ve won.

should I make this weeks GDT or shall we stick with @TitanLegend?

3 likes and I’ll start 

3 responses with funny GIFs and we stick with TL

first to happen “wins”

it's official!

but everyone please feel free to continue liking my posts for internet cred

the most-liked titania poster buys the first round of beers when we meet one day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Titan forever!

Also, incredibly awesome that a young kid in Burks came over and owned a mistake he probably didn't have to. I have loved everything about this kid. Pretty awesome he just wants to contribute to make the team better. Was super cool he also said he would return punts.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1