Gameday Thread: Week 12 - DEN @CAR 1:05pm EST

broncos67

I'll go ahead and do the thread this week because a) I don't think I've done one yet, b) my birthday is tomorrow, and c) one of my best friends is a Panthers fan so I want the win just to troll him.

First off, we'll always have Super Bowl 50. Let's start with a positive.

But really, this game *should* be one Denver can win. Granted, the performance going east is not great historically. Carolina is playing hard since they fired Rhule. They are still sort of lingering around for that division. Starting Sam Darnold, however, should work in our favor somewhat. Carolina has an equally anemic offense. Their defense has played relatively well so that should be another fun adventure for our offense.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Denver wins this game 17-14. I know I'm going a little crazy assuming 17 points will be scored by our offense but what the hell.

One thing I noticed last week. In short yardage situations with Klint we're going full WCO. Under center, running between the tackles. Nothing cute. Teams will adapt but that just opens up lots of easy options.

Pretty much just tell the RB to follow Meinerz and let 'er rip. I like it.

There is absolutely 0 confidence in Russell Wilson from this coaching staff.

I am not saying Hackett isn’t an issue but he’s not THE issue.  Wilson either can’t figure out this system or he’s washed.  If he’s washed the trade to acquire him will go down as one of the worst in NFL history. 

• Like 2