The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

Your bad reads is what made you appear scummy for me, but it seemed like you did try to redeem yourself that night. The last hour of my last day I started to have a townish read on you which is why I went Josh over you, but it was a lose/lose situation either way. Ultimately though, I think town was too inactive to pull this one out. After we were both killed that night, nobody seemed to care. 

Additionally, it was difficult since I was the COUNTER both of those nights and ended up having to vote the other out of self preservation. I was going to go Orca with you but the train went the other way unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I was pushed post D1 and in my opinion, I felt like I was being pushed by scum to a degree (I wasn't really) and felt like I was being held to an unfairly difficult and high standard for somehow having been wrong on D1 (like everyone was) and BCB and his claim D2.

Just my opinion.

This is definitely fair. I tend to become suspicious of vets like you when things go wrong for town a couple days in a row and you're still alive. With that being said, you were trending town for me at the very end. 

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like to point out to @Pickle Rick and @The Orca that I was the vigilante and didn't kill Orca for the lulz, despite him doing this to me at least 12 times in the same position.

I extended the olive branch. What he does from here is up to him. LOL

The lulz is almost entirely as scum though...im scum a lot 🤣....which you tried to kill me this game and I didn't try and kill you 😘

20 hours ago, Dome said:

I cleared @11sanchez11 and got him to the end of the game.

I can’t save you all, but I can save you one.

Bro...

Verbiage is very important when you direct quote your pm.

That being said, I apologize to town for completely derailing the day.

Good job Mafia.

@Whicker as soon as I got my role, I put in for attempting to join any potential chatroom you were a part of.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I was darn close to being right for the wrong reasons on Daboyle.

I mean, considering @Slappy Mc, @Forge, @JoshstraDaymus, and @swoosh wouldn't leave me alone and I was on the ropes the entire game for meta read reasons, I had to drop my fake night invest of @Daboyle that @theuntouchable was momentarily concerned about, which is what first made me suspect that Touch was scum.

I then had to flip from Orca to Josh for purely selfish self preservation reasons because nobody wanted to go Daboyle (Also Strike 2 for Touch for me), then put in to kill Orca that night and was ironically blocked by Orca. (I told you @The Orca that I was nice to you and gave you a legit chance to play the game). 

@Scoundrel switched his hit to me last second, which is funny, because you could have been looking at 2 dead scum instead of 0 that night. I was going to retain all my points despite being blocked, put in for 0% productivity, and then kill both Orca and Touch the next night after deciding to have a 1 on 1 showdown with Touch in thread, saving him for last.

...but here we are.

Still not convinced you weren't scum. I think you may have been janitored 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still not convinced you weren't scum. I think you may have been janitored 

I mention it one time and come back later to see multiple people jumping on it.. 

It was suspicious, but I was at a parade 

• Like 2