Commanders release "Statue" (Mannequin) of late Safety Sean Taylor

RaidersAreOne

Here is another thought, does Sean Taylor NEED a memorial? Maybe not, plenty of people tragically pass away that dont get memorialized despite having a profound effect on others. This isnt me suggesting he shouldnt be memorialized, let me explain, my point is simply this, if you're going to do something to honor someones memory and impact, do it right from the get go. A Bronze Statue outside of Washington's Stadium, a memorial plaque inside of the stadium itself, anything of the sort would be a true honor over the mockery and blatant apit in the face Snyder has done, not once, but twice now. Sean Taylor from what i'd learned about him during his football career about his life was a good human being who treated others with great respect and cared about his community. He doesn't deserve to have his memory spit on.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Here is another thought, does Sean Taylor NEED a memorial? Maybe not, plenty of people tragically pass away that dont get memorialized despite having a profound effect on others. This isnt me suggesting he shouldnt be memorialized, let me explain, my point is simply this, if you're going to do something to honor someones memory and impact, do it right from the get go. A Bronze Statue outside of Washington's Stadium, a memorial plaque inside of the stadium itself, anything of the sort would be a true honor over the mockery and blatant apit in the face Snyder has done, not once, but twice now. Sean Taylor from what i'd learned about him during his football career about his life was a good human being who treated others with great respect and cared about his community. He doesn't deserve to have his memory spit on.

Traditionally, they do something like this to distract from some really gross revelations about Dan Snyder becoming public…