WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Don’t care. Rodgers took the money instead of the legacy.

Favre never ONCE took over 13% of the cap and multiple times restructured his deal to HELP the Packers.

Rodgers has taken over 13% of the cap 7 years.

I don’t give a flying **** about Aaron’s legacy.

I understand and disagree with your position. It is not uncommon for people to try to make as much as they can in their prime in any profession. Anyway, the Bears/Packers rivalry spans more than a century and so is bigger than any player, team or era. I don’t think any QB has been as dominant as 12 in that rivalry but hope he heals up next week and we can pull it off with the youngblood and head into the bye. If anything, it will spice up the conversation. 

7 minutes ago, Pugger said:

He was having problems breathing out there tonight.  If he has a collapsed lung he won't be out there next week.

The lung isn't punctured.  He said he plans on playing next week.  He's gotta get medical clearance to play (ribs), and both he and MLF said they believe he'll play.

They'll know more tomorrow.

Edited by NFLGURU

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

GB is essentially out of North division contention.  GB would need to win out and MIN would need to lose out.

GB is 5 games back in the loss column on Dallas
GB is 4 games back in the loss column on NYG ...but really 5 since NYG holds the H2H tiebreaker
GB is 3 games back in the loss column on WAS ... but really 3 since WAS holds the H2H tiebreaker

move Rodgers to IR and let see what Love has.  

They're all but out of all contention. You'd need to run the season out absolutely perfect with a lot of help for that last Wild Card spot. Even with DET, LAR, and CHI to go, the Miami offense and Minnesota await.

I do wonder if they'll use Rodgers thumb plus this rib shot as reason to shut him down.