WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

Just now, Old Guy said:

I know you were 12 in Rodgers third year in the league, but he didn't get to play much either and when he did he sucks, royally. 

You need to pick a new fight because you are clueless when it come to this one. 

What happened 15 years ago is irrelevant. Jordan Love sucked in college, he's sucked in the NFL and he's going to suck on whatever team he plays for in 2024.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That movie is not funny.  I laughed at one part.  When he runs over the unbreakable tupperware with his car and it breaks so he panics and drives away.

hahahaha I laugh just thinking about it.

I'm pretty sure the first time I saw it I laughed a couple times and I'm just like what in the **** is all this, but the second time I was rolling the whole time.

I quote that movie pretty often still. My brother is named Kip and he used to sit on the computer all day long and we always gave him hell that he was chatting with hot babes, and he would legit eat all the chips so we would use that line (if you remember any of this). Every time the old lady says she's hungry I tell her to go make herself a damn case-a-dilla

• Like 1