WEEK 13 Gameday Thread ---- Green Bay Packers (4-8) @ Chicago Bears (3-9) --- LOVE showcase game???

Striker

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

TDs like that don't happen against "prevent" defense. These guys are ******* braindead Rodgers **** slurping zombies.

No, you have to follow their logic.

A catch about 10 yards downfield, and then running 55 yards.

That's the exact type of play that happens in prevent defense.

Because in prevent defense, you're supposed to have as many people up at the line showing blitz as possible.

That's how come it happened because prevent.

I just went through each and every one of Love's passes. His last 4 passes the Eagles were playing cover 2 zone, but each and every one they had 4 or 5 rushers. Love's first 4 they showed 5, and on one play two dropped into coverage. So there they were disgusing coverages, sending a minimum of 4 rushers except for the one they dropped two into coverage and it was derp prevent.

They're just dumb and I'm sick of it.

And he's not going to respond.

This type of sports fan takes the beer belly bar buffoon statements as Gospel.

He heard his dad or his uncle or some nobody at a bar say the Eagles were playing prevent defense, took that as fact and so it becomes fact for them.

I'm not saying I'm an Xs and Os of football type of guy because I just don't have the time to learn everything and watch everything, but I can at least rewatch a play and get a general sense of what was happening. His type of football fan could literally be shown that play, shown the lineup, and they'd be like, "Yep, prevent defense there," without having any actual clue what the **** they're talking about and hope they're right.

• Like 2