Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Phins has one of the worst D in the league

https://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article269642316.html

Joe Berry was hired to stop NFC W Offenses

I believe Packers can get this one, if they are laser focused

Need to check how weather is

Miami weather next Sunday: Cloudy with a high of 64. Rain probability: 55%

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

were the packers just avoiding ramsey? I thought he was pretty toastable this year?  Why did Lazard only get 1 target

they had a stat during the broadcast that Ramsey was on Watson for 10 of his 18 routes to that point in the game.

I think Rodgers spread the ball around a lot.   Watson, Doubs and Jones each had 5 targets.  Cobb with 4, Dillon with 3.  

11 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Yeah wanted to go all in this year after 5 years (minimum) of everyone BUT me calling for it. I wanted to draft a Pro Ready player that would help immediately AND develop into being the obvious WR1 for the playoffs. None of them fell to us at 22. Wanted to bet on Pickens at 28. Watson will probably be better long term. Think Pickens would’ve provided more than Doubs and Watson have this year.

I guess I can't argue with you if your goal was more production in the first half of the year. Going w/ the guy who wouldn't get injured would have been the better call.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

maybe we did get a WR 1 out of the draft?

paying a QB the amount that Rodgers is getting paid should lessen the need for a WR that is all Pro.  

what was the alternative plan you would have done.  Adams didn't want to be in GB any more.

I touched on that in response to incognito. No one was value at 22. Loved Pickens at 28. Thought he was the only pro ready WR1 left, and he was only going to be available because of an injury history and a lack of intelligence. 

Post draft I was hoping for Jarvis Landry to return to his Miami days and become a chain mover while we developed to this point.

Absolutely giving Rodgers that $ should’ve meant he could pull off a well running offense regardless of whom he had. But we think MVP and we forget football requires 11 dudes working together. And that we have yet to see consistently.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I touched on that in response to incognito. No one was value at 22. Loved Pickens at 28. Thought he was the only pro ready WR1 left, and he was only going to be available because of an injury history and a lack of intelligence. 

so you crapped on Watson for supposed injuries, yet would have been fine with Pickens and his injury history?

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Post draft I was hoping for Jarvis Landry to return to his Miami days and become a chain mover while we developed to this point.

Absolutely giving Rodgers that $ should’ve meant he could pull off a well running offense regardless of whom he had. But we think MVP and we forget football requires 11 dudes working together. And that we have yet to see consistently.

takes 2 to tango and come to GB to play.  

the lack of offensive consistency is a multifactorial issue that is probably not solved with a Rookie "pro ready" WR