Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Lions (5-7)

swede700

Expecting another close game here. Lions are pretty good this year and have given just about everyone they’ve encountered, a fight. 

I’m assuming Brandel will start again. We will also be hurting at CB, as usual. I do believe in this coach though. 

I’ll back the Vikings this week.  

Vikings win it: 26-19. 

Edited by Morlee
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Morlee said:

Expecting another close game here. Lions are pretty good this year and have given just about everyone they’ve encountered, a fight. 

I’m assuming Brandel will start again. We will also be hurting at CB, as usual. I do believe in this coach though. 

Dantzler should be back for this one.

What injuries occurred against the Jets? I didn't catch the game.

12 hours ago, Morlee said:

I'm actually expecting Darrisaw to be back along with Dantzler.  I suppose they could still take it slowly with him, but we'll see after practices on Wednesday.

27 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Should they be shutting him down for the year? That's not good for his long term prospects

Tough to say, if they were thinking that route they'd have probably put him on IR. He'd then be eligible to return against the Bears in the final week of the season. I think he probably misses at least one more game (Colts). Each concussion and how the player reacts to them is different though but I'm certainly no neurologist! 

I’d sit Darrisaw and Dantzler until they’re as close to 100% as they absolutely can be. We can beat the Lions without them.  I honestly wouldn’t have even brought back Tomlinson this week.  

I kind of thought they were going to keep them out until the Giants game.  

If we are to be a deep playoff contender and want to be taken as seriously as the “elite” teams, we should be just fine against the next two teams without them.

Concussions are nothing to play around with. I wouldn’t be surprised if Evans is out for the year.  Far too many head based issues this year, imo.