Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Anyone else finding this Rodgers stuff really odd?

I think it was two years ago, he was all about perennial tanning.  And I hate him for making me know what that is and how to spell it.

Now we are into a darkness retreat?

Nah, not odd. 

He's been a football player his entire adult life. He's recently becoming more and more aware about life after football and is trying to figure out who he wants to be. 

I think many people go through similar transformations. Just far less publicly.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Anyone else finding this Rodgers stuff really odd?

I think it was two years ago, he was all about perennial tanning.  And I hate him for making me know what that is and how to spell it.

Now we are into a darkness retreat?

Next year he's going to become one of those guys who gets vacuum sealed in skin-tight latex on purpose and writhes around until he begs for air. Google it. Or don't. 

6 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Packers are going to need to get some answers from Aaron in the next week to 10 days.  The Jets are contemplating what to do and just had a reportedly productive weekend with Derek Carr.  If we lose the Jets as a suitor it's going to probably have a pretty big impact on a potential trade return.  I wonder if the Packers start pressing Rodgers for some answers this week?

Of course NYJ or Carr would have reports of a productive weekend visit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

bring out 

2 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

bring out the gimp

Hey man I come in peace.. I really enjoy this packer banter, you guys have an awesome group. I really needed a laugh today, my 98 year old grandmother passed recently and damn if this didn’t make me laugh out loud. 🍻

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think the Jets could view Carr as a back up plan and to potentially drive down any trade leverage. But In the case that did happen,wonder if New Orleans gets involved? They did get a 1st back for Peyton. Or is this salary cap too bad?

That’s what I’m thinking. I don’t know how any team with a future ahead could want Derek Carr as a QB