Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Post counts don't even show up on mobile. I never have any idea what anyone's post count is. It's always been irrelevant even when you could see on the old version.

I'm just baffled that it's the year 2023 and someone is trying to use the 20+ year old insult of "POST MOAR NERDZ" on an internet forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yep .. he just got way too big for this team.  He's much more trouble than he's worth at this point.  The front office really botched it when they failed to deal him last year for a windfall, and then doubled down and signed him to a terrible contract.  Then they couldn't afford to keep Adams.  It's been a mess.  Get rid of Aaron, and lets reset.

No GM is gonna trade his reining MVP.  It just isn't done.  The big mistake was the inane contract extension Gute and company gave him now we are in this pickle.  I don't think that contract kept us from keeping Adams.  We offered Devante more money than LV did and he turned us down.  IMO the reason there hasn't been an announcement yet is because Rodgers wants to stay in GB.

6 minutes ago, Striker said:

I'm just baffled that it's the year 2023 and someone is trying to use the 20+ year old insult of "POST MOAR NERDZ" on an internet forum.

It's the quality of posts. This dude spams dumb **** all day like love is the best QB in the NFC and we are winning the Superbowl next year. Come to serious topics about draft results and it's nothing but horrible jokes or silence. I saw one post of his in the jets thread and they were laughing at his stupidity or thinking he's joking.

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont know who your designated key board coward is, so my endorsement isnt possible.

Another interesting take- you've actually made direct comments about the keyboard cowards, lol.

I gothcha, though. As long as someone goosesteps to your agenda, they get a pass. If someone doesn't follow your edict, then they must be reprimanded.

GL with that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

No GM is gonna trade his reining MVP.  It just isn't done.  The big mistake was the inane contract extension Gute and company gave him now we are in this pickle.  I don't think that contract kept us from keeping Adams.  We offered Devante more money than LV did and he turned us down.  IMO the reason there hasn't been an announcement yet is because Rodgers wants to stay in GB.

Yep. Unless the Packer/Jets or another team is still pounding out a deal, if you were Rodgers and wanted to stay, you'd be doing exactly what he's doing IMO.

I dont think it's going to work for him but we'll see.

Edited by NFLGURU

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Not entirely sure what's going on here but Rasul and Jenkins made these tweets right around the same time and speculation is Rodgers is about to put the Packers in a ****ty situation.

elgton upset he took an early bag 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Not entirely sure what's going on here but Rasul and Jenkins made these tweets right around the same time and speculation is Rodgers is about to put the Packers in a ****ty situation.

Jenkins is tweeting about an OG getting like double the contract seize he got.

Rasul is tweeting about one of his best friends on the team, Nixon, coming back.

Continue on with your day, there is no Rodgers news coming.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Pugger said:

He was so done though after that crap performance against the 49'ers.  It was clearly the jumping off point, MVP's or not. Aged QB that was already talking retirement regularly.  Plus he personally was getting goofier by the year.  Plus they had a viable option in Jordan Love that they spent a 1st and 4th on.  Humongous mistake by the Packers to double down on him.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

Oh the endless speculation...there may be more going on behind the scenes then we are aware.  Tauche tweet "Jets too easy" got my attention.  Might be some more teams entering the sweepstakes.  Fine with me.  Jets may have tried to get cute with the compensation.  Raiders and Jets are the obvious candidates who else is could be lurking out there?  

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Normally don't watch sports media but cos of today watching NFL Free Agency Live, and Ian Rapport just left the live broadcast to take a call. It looked serious!!!!

His car was getting towed.

• Like 2