Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

If there's any team making a late push for Rodgers it will be the Colts. Irsay is desperate for a top QB.

Lamaar Jackson will either return to Baltimore or he goes to the Falcons or perhaps Washington does a big FU to the league with a fully guaranteed offer sheet.

Not sure where Houston stands on QB but chances are they will look to nab one with their #2 pick.

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

The Jets have to be shaking in their boots.

You'd think so, but.....

Raiders are now officially not in contention for Rodgers.

So, it's the Jets and whom again?

We need another team to enter into the sweepstakes.  I nominate both Miami and Washington.

Just now, vegas492 said:

You'd think so, but.....

We need another team to enter into the sweepstakes.  I nominate both Miami and Washington.

TN could be another darkhorse.  Miami is out they just picked up Tua's 5th year option. 

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Maybe as annoying as this is to wait Rodgers ends up doing us a solid on his way out if he’s traded. 

More likely Rodgers is doing everything in his power to piss off Murphy and Gute.   I think his goal is to make their lives as difficult as possible ever since the 2020 draft day.

1 minute ago, hitnhope said:

More likely Rodgers is doing everything in his power to piss off Murphy and Gute.   I think his goal is to make their lives as difficult as possible ever since the 2020 draft day.

Dunno Gute may be fielding some calls today.  Packers made Rodgers a rich man.  If you listen to Rodger's interviews McAfee no animosity towards the Packers. 

3 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Well, I went to an NFL General thread....Jets fans are starting to sour on him already, too.  Little do they know.....

6 minutes ago, Chili said:

If there's any team making a late push for Rodgers it will be the Colts. Irsay is desperate for a top QB.

Lamaar Jackson will either return to Baltimore or he goes to the Falcons or perhaps Washington does a big FU to the league with a fully guaranteed offer sheet.

Not sure where Houston stands on QB but chances are they will look to nab one with their #2 pick.

Why would Rodgers want to go to the colts? 

The colts need to draft a QB. They are not a vet QB away from being a contender 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

You'd think so, but.....

why can't that other team just be GB...
If the jets have nowhere to turn but GB, then they have nowhere to turn but GB and have to pay up.