Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Not saying i don't agree but it's dam easy to assume character without any actual information. I just find it funny on here that so many act like they know him. I mean be 39 years old and have all your friends leave your job, you're stuck with 22 year olds. I can't imagine it's easy. And every human has an ego, but for me to guess that AR or any other player is this or at i would prefer not to. I"m a fan of the game and i like players but i don't know them personally, not in the least how can I make such judgements. I can't, i really don't know. 

Yeah.....

Our old QB lost his favorite WR of the past few years.  We drafted him 3 WR's.  He decided NOT to come to OTA's.  After signing yet another MEGA deal.  And when he showed up, it looked like he lost footspeed.  

Then his on field mannerisms were reminiscent of the bad Mac days.  And to be fair, the early MLF days.

Then when talking about his future, he instantly went to the "I can play at a MVP level again."  Not Super Bowl.  

And he wouldn't take a seat with his hand injury, until they were eliminated.  His words, not mine.

None of it was a good look last year.  I'm not knocking him as a person, but rather his dedication as a football player and leader of our team.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

None of it was a good look last year.  I'm not knocking him as a person, but rather his dedication as a football player and leader of our team.

This is what is being overlooked IMO.  Football is no longer what drives Rodgers.  The idea that Rodgers will be 100% committed to whatever team he's playing for is laughable.  The Jets must already be asking themselves whether they really knew what they were getting themselves into.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, berndt_toast said:

Not sure how trustworthy this guy is, but this would be very funny if true. Also has him having a remote meeting with the Patriots. Lol.

It's in character for Q-Aron to demand a substandard list of players privately, but not have the actual confidence to defend it publicly. He's a master at plausible deniability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This is what is being overlooked IMO.  Football is no longer what drives Rodgers.  The idea that Rodgers will be 100% committed to whatever team he's playing for is laughable.  The Jets must already be asking themselves whether they really knew what they were getting themselves into.

Agree with this and think the only thing that could switch things up is if AR gets that "chip on his shoulder" outlook and works again to prove people wrong.

4 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

Not sure how trustworthy this guy is, but this would be very funny if true. Also has him having a remote meeting with the Patriots. Lol.

Well Dianna Russini is reporting the list isn’t a “must have”…. Sooooo the narrative is changing quick.

8 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

Even though the account has pinned a single right prediction, they have a long and storied history of just making **** up.

Edited by Striker