Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

If they had AR12 on their roster already they would have been paying him a similar salary. Again, it’s not GB’s fault that the jets ****ed up their cap that badly and weren’t even spending money on a good QB to do it. One of the most poorly run franchises in the NFL. They should pay the price for that. 

Edited by Isherwood
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OzPackfan said:

This is as fair as it gets IMO…

2023 2nd
2024 conditional 2nd (become a 1st if Jets make playoffs)
2025 Conditional 2nd (if Rodgers plays on in 2024)

If GB gets a nice player in 2023 a 2nd rounder which might be ok.  Need at least that in 24 and 25.

Edited by coachbuns

How hilarious is it going to be when Rodgers shows up at OTAs for the Jets after not doing so for the last few years in Green Bay, especially after going on McAfee and publicly announcing that he was the one getting the vide last season that the team wasn't all-in or committed to him...

4 hours ago, OzPackfan said:

This is as fair as it gets IMO…

2023 2nd
2024 conditional 2nd (become a 1st if Jets make playoffs)
2025 Conditional 2nd (if Rodgers plays on in 2024)

I like this.  Except add that we get pick 13 and they get pick 15.  Not a huge change, but I feel good about it!

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I'll stop the shenanigans and give the 49ers a call for their 23 3rd, 24 and 25  first rounders. Lynch and Shanahan are under alot of pressure to get it done, plus they don't value draft picks.

They have three 3rd's this year .. take them all, and then take their 1st in 24 & 1st in 25.

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

They have three 3rd's this year .. take them all, and then take their 1st in 24 & 1st in 25.

I would take that deal and run like hell before they changed their minds. It would be funny to pack it up the Jets ***. It would also be funny to see the 49ers lose in the NFC Championship game with Rodgers under center and then retire.