Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Very very classy by Aaron. Could sense a sadness in him throughout the end of this process.

He definitely didn't want to have to leave. I do believe that. But it was what it was. 

• Like 2

Learned the lesson with Favre: neither deify nor vilify your QB.  As for Rodgers, as Ted Thompson aptly put it,  "he is a complicated fella."  I don't have to like everything about the guy to still like some things about him and just wish him well in general. It's just a game, an entertainment business after all. Good luck to the man. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Very very classy by Aaron. Could sense a sadness in him throughout the end of this process.

While one social media post isn’t everything, Probably worth noting the reported dislike Rodgers had for Gutey and co was probably really embellished. Rodgers is petty AF and it’s part of what made him so good. If he genuinely disliked gutey and co as some reported he 💯 would have went out of his way to leave them off there and take a shot at them.

8 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

It’s possible to have Rodgers be an all-time fav, still like him, and also recognize the best thing for everyone was separating and root for hell like Love now. It’s ok to be amicable.

I was joking. It's also a line from the office

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

While one social media post isn’t everything, Probably worth noting the reported dislike Rodgers had for Gutey and co was probably really embellished. Rodgers is petty AF and it’s part of what made him so good. If he genuinely disliked gutey and co as some reported he 💯 would have went out of his way to leave them off there and take a shot at them.

His presser for the jets is tomorrow…. I just hope he declines to talk about GB. Focus on the jets and the opportunities ahead of him.

My all time favorite Packer...Yah I'm a little sad to see him go but it was time.  People like to bag on him but if you followed the guy closely a lot of criticism of him was unfounded.  A good dude to the end.  We were lucky to have him be the leader of the Pack.  They will retire his number and he'll be  on the ring of honor with all the other Packer legends.  I'll make sure to be at Lambeau for that one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Gonna need an office gif next time.

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

I couldn't find one for it. 

I'm sure I'll have some sort of emotion for this all at one point. I swore I'd go to my grave thinking he was the greatest QB I ever saw for a long period. I still think he could have been. 

• Like 1