Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

image-asset.gif

Do you and Outpost split the rent or how does that work?

Everyone confuses my **** for real though. I DO NOT root against him. I think he's better than he ever let himself be. Every time he balls out I feel vindicated. But when he sucks I get to say I'm right too.

Implayingbothsidessoialwayscomeoutontop.gif

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I hope time heals these wounds.  If fans forgave Brett (before stealing from the poor people of Mississippi) than Aaron should be ‘forgiven’ too 

BF thing was way more stupid than this and I was not bothered by that either

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

Everyone confuses my **** for real though. I DO NOT root against him. I think he's better than he ever let himself be. Every time he balls out I feel vindicated. But when he sucks I get to say I'm right too.

Implayingbothsidessoialwayscomeoutontop.gif

Yah first it was ole Bert throwing those boneheaded picks that ended season after season.  Then there was Aaron who was afraid to take chances in the big games for fear of turning the ball over.  Now there is Love maybe he'll be just right. 

• Like 1

Jets fans look away Carson with the hot take… spoilers says remove the QBs packers roster is basically the same as the jets hahaha.

And the best player when you remove the QBs…. Aaron Jones.

Haha. Funny how Gute has done more with less…

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I hope time heals these wounds.  If fans forgave Brett (before stealing from the poor people of Mississippi) than Aaron should be ‘forgiven’ too 

I'll say it a million times. I'm happy he's gone and thankful for the memories. Once it became about him and not the team, he had to go. I'll look back fondly on his time in Green Bay and thankful for it. 

The 2005 draft is my favorite draft of all time. Once Tennessee passed at pick 6, I called my brother and told him we were getting Rodgers. Then it happened. 

His sendoff message to the fans is nothing but class. I wish it could have ended differently but it didn't. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Jets fans look away Carson with the hot take… spoilers says remove the QBs packers roster is basically the same as the jets hahaha.

And the best player when you remove the QBs…. Aaron Jones.

Haha. Funny how Gute has done more with less…

He's not wrong about this! Jets fans have been believing the non-sense of how great they are.