Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

9 hours ago, Leader said:

AR's talking about being committed to a team again. Imagine that.....

He looks younger in this video than he did last year. Last year you started to see him looking older in the face. Wonder if he had some work done in the off season? 

Also, the hero worship going on over him arriving is what strokes his ego. It energizes him and he lost that feeling in Green Bay. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure he gets past Chicago tbh.

Good point. He seems perfect for them too. 

I think a lot of people who wrote Skor off for his arm length are going to be shocked at where he's drafted.

Just now, R T said:

The media has been on that most all of the draft process, but I haven't seen any real insider have him to the Bears.  

I feel like it's either OL or defense for the Bears.  Very much doubt they're going RB, WR, or TE.  And I think they're in the "Justin Fields must succeed" mentality.

On 4/26/2023 at 10:13 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

Guys go over to the Comparisons forum! Jets fans are trying to argue that they're current weapons are the best Aaron has ever had LOL

Unless I'm looking in the wrong comparisons thread, this literally hasn't happened

14 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I find myself being very happy for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers. 

Good, and here I was wondering just how much sour grapes were gonna be railed on here lol

Anyway, I won't say it was a photo finish exit here, but the positives:

1. The deal got done before the draft and it won't be like the Favre situation dragging into training camp

2. I don't know if we got everything we wanted out of the trade, but we definitely didn't come up empty handed

3. Don't think we're gonna have to worry about Rodgers ever donning the purple like Favre did

Now the only thing we need to ensure is that Gute capitalizes on the picks he's been awarded, and that LaFleur actually proves he's capable of developing a QB.

2 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Both teams went Edge in round 1. Packers got an athletic freakazoid and the Jets got an undersized edge. 

Wonder who Gutey picks if he was stuck at 15. Happy with that pick swap though

Bet he would have taken Murphy...

2 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Both teams went Edge in round 1. Packers got an athletic freakazoid and the Jets got an undersized edge. 

Wonder who Gutey picks if he was stuck at 15. Happy with that pick swap though

McDonald is a really nice player.

...if he had been doing this at LVNs age instead of Rashan Gary's age in college.

• Like 1