Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 hour ago, Mox said:

It really is. Who gives a **** that he played bad in the championship game we won? 

In the actual Super Bowl he had 3 TDs, over 300 yards, a 115 passer rating, and another 100 yards in dropped passes against the #1 D in the NFL.

I’m sure he would had a lot more really good Super Bowl performances if he could get vast good cover two defenses that gave him literally anything over the middle of the field or short, too.

But, tsk…

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I’m sure he would had a lot more really good Super Bowl performances if he could get vast good cover two defenses that gave him literally anything over the middle of the field or short, too.

But, tsk…

Not a team game. You're totally right. He was so bad. The bad man is gone you're safe now. 

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

51 minutes ago, MacReady said:

But, tsk…

Lol, Rodgers performance struggling against the cover 2 doesn't make this any less of a ****ty take.

"He wouldn’t have done a damn memorable thing if it wasn’t for Raji taking one to the house and whoever took out Cutler."

Edited by Mox

Just now, Mox said:

Lol, Rodgers performance struggling against the cover 2 doesn't make this any less of a ****ty take.

He wouldn’t have done a damn memorable thing if it wasn’t for Raji taking one to the house and whoever took out Cutler.

I feel like you are wrong about Cutler.  Whoever took him out really helped the Bears in that game.

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

Not a team game. You're totally right. He was so bad. The bad man is gone you're safe now. 

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

It’s a team game commensurate with how much you’re making, so when you’re making 13-16% of the team, you’re expected to… You know, perform to your contract.

Rodgers didn’t.

If he’d been in the 10-12% range and the team wasn’t good enough, then you can blame the team. Only 100% of cap space to go around.