Odell Beckham Jr. says he doesn’t ‘see the point’ in playing regular season

TecmoSuperJoe

Should just pick a team right before the Superbowl to steal someone who contributed's roster spot right before their dreams come true. Win three or four Superbowls in a row (literally, like play in no other games) and see how unique of a HOF credential that becomes.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 7

He obviously isn't ready to contribute right now, whether there was a set back or the original time table. 

This is the narrative he wants to sell. Put me on a roster,  let me play in January. I'm good to go. When in fact he's not.

Jerry Jones is contemplating that exact scenario as I type. Salivating over the 24/7 non stop media circus of signing him. He was just hoping OBJ would be ready for Christmas eve too.

Be a Cowboy within a week.

Edited by Nabbs4u

29 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Odell has had an interesting career....at this point it’s fair to label him an injury prone vet right? Like we basically just talking about where will Julio Jones land, but with more flash

I’d take Julio over OBJ right now. Julio actually wants it and is a good team mate. They’re both washed, so go with the decent person

• Like 4