Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I can't believe the Buccaneers are probably going to the playoffs. 

I can't believe this NFCS Division isn't getting as much hate as the 2020 NFCE did? Where is that moral uproar about an 12-13 win team having to play @ TB , @ Car, @ NO this year?

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I can't believe this NFCS Division isn't getting as much hate as the 2020 NFCE did? Where is that moral uproar about an 12-13 win team having to play @ TB , @ Car, @ NO this year?

I think most folks assume the road team will win anyway lol. 

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd say no, but only because there's some chance a good offensive mind could figure out a way to revitalize Wilson. However, if that doesn't happen, they're boned.

Our family does a Christmas dinner, and there's no opting out of it. (Well, I guess I could, but I'd like to not be hated by my entire extended family.)

At this point Hackett has to be 100% gone? 

I suppose if they get a competent HC next year they could go 8-9

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Because an under 500 team won’t win it

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

Where is going to be the more attractive spot for a QB this off-season the Commanders or Jets?

Both have a solid defense with young stars and nice weapons offensively. 

Id go with the Commanders but I could definitely see the argument for the Jets. 

If I’m an offensive coach, I want the Washington job. The defense is set and you’re not stuck with a Zach Wilson.

They need to resign Payne though.

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So you believe the Bucs will win the the next 2 games to finish 9-8? Because if they don't,  it's guaranteed too!

Yeah. Also the afc south is garbage but they’re not getting the same national scrutiny 

the 9-8 jags will win it

Edited by CP3MVP

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

BEASTQUAKE

Edited by biggie.

4 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Yeah. Also the afc south is garbage but they’re not getting the same national scrutiny 

the 9-8 jags will win it

Probably right, guess it's doubtful the Panthers sweep the Bucs. 

Both of those Division are just a 💩'tty as the 20' NFCE. 

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Diffrence is NFCE was trash then and was getting SNF primetime games every other week. Everybody knew the south would be bad this year they just didnt think Bucs would be too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chargers said:

Diffrence is NFCE was trash then and was getting SNF primetime games every other week. Everybody knew the south would be bad this year they just didnt think Bucs would be too.

So your complaint comes after a SNF game involving the Bucs? Gotcha. 

It was never about the games being nationally televised but the fact a 7-9 Division winner WTF was getting a Home playoff game vs a 11-5 Bucs team. 

Ironically the same scenario in reverse that the NFCS winner is heading towards vs a 12-5, 13-4 Dallas team (most likely).