Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

33 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

The most important thing to note in all of this is the Vikings are 11-0 in one score games. That right there shows that the team is tough, patient, and resilient. They don't panic. Those are the factors that don't show up in Dan Orvlosky's stat sheets. There's a reason that no one has ever came back from 33-0 before, and why teams aren't 11-0 in 1 score games. This team has a mentality that is different, that allows them the ability to pull out close games. 4-0, 5-0 maybe that's a fluke, but 11-0, at some point you have to recognize the TALENT that they have to win close games. 

I legitimately can't tell if this is a bit, and you're intentionally posting everything that statistics and historical trends have disproved, or if you genuinely believe all of this. "This team has a little bit of magic to it" is like the full team equivalent of "he's got that dawg in him."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I legitimately can't tell if this is a bit, and you're intentionally posting everything that statistics and historical trends have disproved, or if you genuinely believe all of this. "This team has a little bit of magic to it" is like the full team equivalent of "he's got that dawg in him."

Not a bit, just a fan who has seen the Vikings overcome deficits, tough situations, close games countless times again and again this year. 11-0 in one score games is important to me, I don't recall ever seeing a statistic like that before. That's enough to make me believe.

Edited by SkolMasterMN