Units with the most depth

Hunter2_1

I don't think we've had this one before.

Which units throughout the NFL can you see has the most depth? So, I'll put the following out;

Eagles Defensive Line; Curry, Jernigan, Cox, Allen, Long, Graham, Barnett 

Patriots Tight Ends; Gronkowski, Bennett, Allen, Hollister 

Broncos Secondary; Harris, Talib, Roby (the third CB could easily be the 2nd CB on most teams)

Jaguars Defensive Line; Jackson, Campbell, Dareus, Ngakoue, Fowler 

Patriots Special Team Gunners; Slater, King, Ebner, Bademosi, Flowers, Jones

9 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Ravens have great secondary depth jimmy smith, brandon carr, and marlon humphrey all sub in and out of the outside CB spots. weddle and jefferson at safety, but we can move webb there from the nickel if one of them gets injured.

That's a good one

For the Falcons i'll put our WR core and D-line out there.

WR core is  
Julio Jones,  Mohammad Sanu,   Taylor Gabriel,  Justin Hardy,  Marvin Hall, Nick Williams, and Andre Roberts

D-line is
Vic Beasley,  Takk Mckinely,  Brooks Reed,  Adrian Clayborne,  Jack Crawford,  Derrick Shelby,  Dontari Poe,  Grady Jarrett,  Courtney Upshaw, and Ahtyba Rubin

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Panthers linebackers? Two world class ones, and a good 3rd choice?

@iknowcool

They are up there.  I don't know if I would still consider Davis one of the top guys though.  Still solid, but he's lost a step in coverage compared to his previous years.

Mayo is a really good back-up as well. 

I'd give the Panthers defensive line a shout-out.  Short, Lotulelei, Butler, Love - there is almost no drop-off with our rotation.  Then Addison (7.5 sacks) and Peppers (8.5 sacks) at edge.  Horton does a nice job at setting the edge against the run, while still having 3 sacks and was responsible for the Kuechly FR TD yesterday.

Archived