Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Hmm, I wonder if Vikings fans will take what packers fans said all week about DVOA and them being frauds and whatnot to heart or if they’ll just keep ignorantly pressing on with their “grit” BS or whatever 

Grit and battle harder than most.  

Not to be confused with luck.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Well, you have been critical for most of this season. About time they started responding

No lie, once they fell to 4-8 any expectations I had for them went out the window and I could simply just watch their games without a care for results. Has made this improbable little run more enjoyable.

I still want Barry gone though

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

No  , not a hater , I like him , just seems at times he goes down easy  love that he can be a hammer !

He's not a guy who should be running outside the tackles unless it's a screen pass. Let him run over people. We've been trying to make him into something he's not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I like him as a player. Was a backup RB really worth a 2nd round pick tho?

Look at it like this, his 30 rushing yards make him the number 3 target on the day, behind Jones and Lazard.  He plays enough snaps not to be a back-up RB.  If he were a WR with 40 yards, would it be any different?