MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

They should have followed the rules in place for game cancellation

• Game gets cancelled
  • Seed by win %

That's it, no other changes.  It wasn't hard, but they made it that way.

I hope/believe this will be the outcome after today's vote. No need for a coin flip or even a neutral site. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:
6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

• Game gets cancelled
  • Seed by win %

I hope/believe this will be the outcome after today's vote. No need for a coin flip or even a neutral site. 

I am sure there were teams that wanted to put forth a vote on the matter.  the proposals have been generated and will be voted on.  as of now, nothing is set in stone.  

there may be more than this proposal that is on the table, there may not be.  

lots of speculation and frustration over something that may not even come to actually becoming the final resolution

I just hope the Chiefs lose to the Raiders and the Bills beat NE so all the talk of a neutral site game was even more irrelevant. 

Chiefs losing to the Raiders in the home finale would be glorious. Unfortunately our defense loves giving Travis Kelce and Co big games so the offense lead by Stidham will have to light it up.

................. Dont' hold your breath

• Like 1

I just hope the Chiefs lose to the Raiders and the Bills beat NE so all the talk of a neutral site game was even more irrelevant. 

Me too. There was something Schefter said that’s funny - and it was that if they give the Chiefs the HOF that’s 4 straight years they could host the AFCCG and there’s some teams that aren’t happy with that outcome. 

11 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

• Game gets cancelled
  • Seed by win %

That's what I've been saying since Monday night, but something something something "integrity of the game", something something something "quality of team>quantity of teams", something something something...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Chiefs losing to the Raiders in the home finale would be glorious. Unfortunately our defense loves giving Travis Kelce and Co big games so the offense lead by Stidham will have to light it up.

................. Dont' hold your breath

But Stidham the magic man wears #3....its destiny. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

That's what I've been saying since Monday night, but something something something "integrity of the game", something something something "quality of team>quantity of teams", something something something...

Mind you, this is the option that locks my preferred team into the third seed when they could have been 2, with an outside shot at the 1 seed.  I back this, because I think it's the right way to handle this situation, regardless of what teams it happens to.

• Like 1