MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s hope she’s right. They did CPR for 10 minutes per my friend at the game. That’s an eternity.

That’s good in regards to survival, but CPR doesn’t equal normal cardiopulmonary function. If he does pull through, anoxic brain injury is another big concern. Incredibly scary stuff 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Skip is a demon but, cutting him some slack here, I think he's literally just asking "how will this work" rather than aghast at the notion.

More of a not the time to worry about the game thing especially with someone who has his platform. Let’s just hope Hamlin is okay. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I honestly think they just don't have a plan for something like this. If you play something completely different, it will feel like it makes light of what is going on. If you play nothing, well, people do still want updates. If you go to anyone else they're going to be dealing with the same emotions. It's just a tough situation for literally everyone.

If he's dead you're just making these poor people talk over a young man's death it's just so wrong to me. Everything about this is just so incredibly macabre. 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I honestly think they just don't have a plan for something like this. If you play something completely different, it will feel like it makes light of what is going on. If you play nothing, well, people do still want updates. If you go to anyone else they're going to be dealing with the same emotions. It's just a tough situation for literally everyone.

Yes. No right option only wrong ones. 

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

That’s good in regards to survival, but CPR doesn’t equal normal cardiopulmonary function. If he dies pull through, anoxic brain injury is another big concern. Incredibly scary stuff 

Worst Freudian slip ever.

This whole situation is absolutely terrifying.

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

That’s good in regards to survival, but CPR doesn’t equal normal cardiopulmonary function. If he dies pull through, anoxic brain injury is another big concern. Incredibly scary stuff 

Yeah exactly, that’s what I was saying. My fault I should have been more specific.