Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If if's and but's were 4 inches and 25 lbs.....

That was just a response about him being prone to injury because of size.  I did not say we should take him early.  I might go as high as a 4th but would like to draft him after that.

15 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

That was just a response about him being prone to injury because of size.  I did not say we should take him early.  I might go as high as a 4th but would like to draft him after that.

Size isn’t everything and I think he’d be a pretty solid backup in the NFL but I think if the Raiders draft a guy he needs to be someone who is the QBotF. 

Also does anyone else here think if Troy Smith was drafted in 2023 he’d be a first round pick? Dude was knocked for his size and that National Championship game but I think in today’s game he would have been pretty good. 

On 2/10/2023 at 6:29 PM, BayRaider said:

He’s definitely some kind of banned poster but I don’t think it’s humble. Humble wouldn’t talk that graphically. 

Of course I am an old member. Express VPN will insure I am never permanently banned. 

This IS a sponsored post by Express VPN. The last VPN you will ever need.

Edited by RaiderChef

40 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Size isn’t everything and I think he’d be a pretty solid backup in the NFL but I think if the Raiders draft a guy he needs to be someone who is the QBotF. 

Also does anyone else here think if Troy Smith was drafted in 2023 he’d be a first round pick? Dude was knocked for his size and that National Championship game but I think in today’s game he would have been pretty good. 

I am not looking for starting QBs in the 5th.  Of course I am taking him to be a back up.  If he turns into more it is a plus and if he busts it is not a huge loss.

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I am not looking for starting QBs in the 5th.  Of course I am taking him to be a back up.  If he turns into more it is a plus and if he busts it is not a huge loss.

Lol forgive me. You never know with guys around here. There’s always someone who thinks they can draft a guy in the fifth like he’s the second coming of Tom Brady. 

• Like 1