Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

The FO thought this roster could win and they were way off. Now we have to see if they can right the ship. But absolutely botched this year. 

This upcoming year is a lost season no matter what we do in my opinion. Unless we draft a rookie QB that sets the league on fire and we draft and sign some monsters on defense. But when have we ever done that? We sign players like Chandler Jones.

• Like 2

A lot of people kept wanting to give Carr chances every year. Myself several other posters wanting to move the on and got lambasted over it. 

Carr should of been traded years ago 

This is what you wanted to stick with him and no you see what it turned out to 

Nothing changed about Carr since 2017. He’s been the same up and down player. Hate to be the person to say I told you so

Edited by bucksavage1

4 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

The FO thought this roster could win and they were way off. Now we have to see if they can right the ship. But absolutely botched this year. 

This is more of Gruden mistakes for trying to spin the tires on Carr instead of developing an upgrade 

28 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I called it. Mwahaha. I knew he wasn’t going to accept a trade. 

And this is when I inform him he will not get cut.  It creates a Marcus Allen situation but we will see if he blinks.  I would make him the highest paid water boy in the league and make him practice without the red jersey.  I would run his a$$ into the ground at practice.  Make his life a living hell and when he does not listen or want to work I would start to fine him and recoup my money.  Our FO and coaches are idiots but I have nothing but hate for this guy now.