Mocks and Simulations

dll2000

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

I did another 2022 redraft yesterday and there was another one in there who is in this years.   Can't remember now who it was.

A LB ... came to me ... Owen Pappoe.   That's it.  He was there in like 6th round for 2022 and he didn't come out.

He is in this years.

new mock dropped on the Athletic today

Trade 1 to IND for 4, 2nd, 5th and a 2024 1st

Trade 4 to ATL for 8, 2nd, and 2024 2nd

Draft Skoronski 

Jahns did this one, and i feel like he really pushes Skoronski in the draft (him and fishbain did one a couple days ago with jahns takin Skoronski at 4 in that one. Other players available that are taken right afterwards are Witherspoon, Murphy, Johnson, Johnston, Porter Jr., Van Ness, Jones, Gonzalez 

40 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Draft Skoronski 

Jahns did this one, and i feel like he really pushes Skoronski in the draft (him and fishbain did one a couple days ago with jahns takin Skoronski at 4 in that one. Other players available that are taken right afterwards are Witherspoon, Murphy, Johnson, Johnston, Porter Jr., Van Ness, Jones, Gonzalez 

Jahns seems to really like Skoronski. I think either he or Fishbain admitted that they specifically mocked people to us that they have actually seen play or something to that effect.

38 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Draft Skoronski 

I would be very pleased with those trades.   

The double trade down is a huge fantasy for me and has been since end of Texans game - something tells me that is a long shot to happen.

I am concerned about teams devaluing Bryce Young due to size.  He is lynch pin to whole thing.

Jahns is NW guy.  Off course he wants Skoronski.    I dated a girl in college for a long time with last name Skowron.  

I think a lot of Chicago area Skowron's and Skoronski's are interrelated. 

A lot of athletes in that family tree too.  Moose Skowron I think is most famous.   Long time pro baseball player.  He was like great uncle or something to her.

But Skronski at 4 is madness.   Who was on the board?

Copy and past the mock.

21 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

The double trade down is a huge fantasy for me and has been since end of Texans game - something tells me that is a long shot to happen.

I am concerned about teams devaluing Bryce Young due to size.  He is lynch pin to whole thing.

Jahns is NW guy.  Off course he wants Skoronski.    I dated a girl in college for a long time with last name Skowron.  

A lot of athletes in that family tree too.  Moose Skowron I think is most famous.   Long time pro baseball player.  He was like great uncle or something to her.

Copy and past the mock.

I think in the example provided Jahns took Skoronski at 8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Copy and past the mock.

I'm not going to paste the whole thing - its a pay site and i respect that aspect of it. But if you look at my post, i listed about 10 more players that were available.

Jahns went to St. Norbert up in GB, but fun fact about your ex?

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I really like this one.  Updated PFF board mock.  

g8Tvntl.png

Dammit I know better but these still are getting my hopes up.

5 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Draft Skoronski 

Love the value for the trades back but IDK about Skoronski. I'm scared he doesn't have the length to really hang on the outside and I think a top 10 pick for an IOL means you better be getting a HOF talent.

I think I'd rather take upside with guys like Broderick Jones or Johnson if I am trying to pick an OL that high. I'd actually prefer Wright or Jones in the 2nd than Skoronski in the top 10.

50 minutes ago, RTD said:

Trading down twice in the first is pretty far out there. But just heard a rumor Carolina is going to a 34 defense and Burns may be up for trade. Does the #9 , R2 , R5 and Burns make Poles pull the trigger?

I’d hope after receiving that offer we pose it to Jim Irsay to see if he’d do 4, r2, R4, Buckner, and 2024 1