Bears hire Kevin Warren as new CEO/President

beardown3231

I was just talking to my buddy about this... I don't know if anyone else feels what I am sensing, but I believe a new era of Chicago Bears football is upon us.

Justin Fields is, arguably, the most talented QB in franchise history.

We somehow secured the #1 overall pick, first time since 1947.

Our new President and CEO has a proven track record in the NFL and College Football.

We also will be building our own stadium in the not-too-distant future.

This is uncharted territory for this franchise you guys. I can't wait to see what unfolds!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

I was just talking to my buddy about this... I don't know if anyone else feels what I am sensing, but I believe a new era of Chicago Bears football is upon us.

Justin Fields is, arguably, the most talented QB in franchise history.

We somehow secured the #1 overall pick, first time since 1947.

Our new President and CEO has a proven track record in the NFL and College Football.

We also will be building our own stadium in the not-too-distant future.

This is uncharted territory for this franchise you guys. I can't wait to see what unfolds!

This offseason really provides the opportunity to build the foundation of the team for years to come.  I’m cautiously optimistic, but optimistic nonetheless.

35 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

This offseason really provides the opportunity to build the foundation of the team for years to come.  I’m cautiously optimistic, but optimistic nonetheless.

We have to trade down from #1 IMO. Add draft capital, use this off-season to build the OL and DL and see if you can hit on scheme-fit LBs in the mid rounds.

Next season, if Justin Fields -- God forbid -- plays poorly then we likely will be drafting high AND have extra first and second round picks to move up to draft another QB.

If Justin Fields plays well, then we have ammo to bring playmakers to this offense. WR, TE, RB, etc.

What an awesome situation in which to find ourselves.

• Like 1

Funny thing I just thought about. I remember having an argument about the Bears not being a racist organization like somone claimed, all because of the Bears passing on Mahomes and Warson for Tru. They ignored the support Lovie had and everything else. 

Now the President/CEO, GM, Assistant GM and potential franchise QB are all minorities. Wish I could remember the clown who made that claim. Lmao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Funny thing I just thought about. I remember having an argument about the Bears not being a racist organization like somone claimed, all because of the Bears passing on Mahomes and Warson for Tru. They ignored the support Lovie had and everything else. 

Now the President/CEO, GM, Assistant GM and potential franchise QB are all minorities. Wish I could remember the clown who made that claim. Lmao 

I know who you're referring to, I remember thinking after Fields was drafted that "that guy will shut up now maybe" was like the 5th or 6th cherry on top of the whole deal but maybe the sweetest.  

It would be very nice to never have to think about the Bears' president again, hope that happens. Ted got involved way too often and was way too "small business" for an entertainment franchise like this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I’m ready to get hurt again 

• Like 1