Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

Just now, skibrett15 said:

I'm not really worked up about this game because you know they are gonna get steamrolled by san francisco like always.

This D is not built to stop that team.

Dunno this is a different team and they have a rookie QB.  Granted he's playing well.  Our biggest issue is the pass rush.  Would like our chances a lot better if we had Gary.  If we win tonight think we'll play them tough.  Toss up game IMO. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

And this offense with this years version of Rodgers isn't doing much against that defense. Hell, they didn't do much last year vs them with MVP Rodgers

I like our offense, and I think Rodgers is playing pretty well as of late, but that 49er defense is mean and impressive.

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Why is this offense such a joke?  Who do we blame?

We are 9/12 with 2 dropped passes.   The OL has played poorly and MLF has been very passive so far. 

Hopefully we open things up more in the 2nd half.   Detroit has been loading the box and we are pressuring them to change anything.