2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

11 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Feel like Gary Kubiak would be a good fit

Id want him calling the plays though too. MLF might be the worst 2nd down play caller I have ever seen. They need to move on from him. The LaFleurs just arent good coaches. Green Bay needs to get rid of Matt too. 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

Sounds like everyone is staying and they are going to bring in a senior offensive assistant for the offense. I like it, sink or swim in 24

Yeah me too, this decision doesn't buy them more time like an OC or QB change would. Let's see some production now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Id want him calling the plays though too. MLF might be the worst 2nd down play caller I have ever seen. They need to move on from him. The LaFleurs just arent good coaches. Green Bay needs to get rid of Matt too. 

Health comes first.   I think he will make sure that he will bring his son to Jets as qb coach so that way if MLF gets canned Klint will call plays.

• Like 1

Titans fired Todd Downing.   Despite busted for DUI (WTF was he thinking) I don't mind Jets hiring him as whatever. He has experience in both coaching and executive.

Also, Titans fired OL coach.  I can't believe Jets have not yet to fire Benton.

Edited by JetsandI

13 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Titans fired Todd Downing.   Despite busted for DUI (WTF was he thinking) I don't mind Jets hiring him as whatever. He has experience in both coaching and executive.

Also, Titans fired OL coach.  I can't believe Jets have not yet to fire Benton.

Saleh is loyal to everyone, except the QB who won 5 games (kidding, kinda)