Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

"Me hungry, need breakfast," thinks Monster A, "The Orca whale look tasty."

VC

The Orca - 4 - Whicker, Malfatron, ET80, Monster A

Deadpulse - 3 - Malfatron, 11sanchez11, MWil23

ET80 - 3 - The Orca, Forge, 11sanchez11

Malfatron - 3 - Whicker, Deadpulse, Pickle Rick

Whicker - 2 - Pickle Rick, The Orca

MWil23 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Ragnarok - 1 - MWil23

Vote or die: @Xmad

Cannot vote: Ragnarok

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I have 3 heories that could be at play , and luckily we have 2 votes.

1. Vig hit bcb. Deadpulse's hit was blocked so he claimed that he was hit (very convenient)

2. If Dome was mafia (janned). Just like deadpulse was janned when he was mafia, they could have janned dome. Bcb was hit by scum to frame the people on the bcb line. For this reason, i bet most of the scum threw their votes off on random people, although theres likely one on bcb

(Italics means voted dome in ot)

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Malfatron, MWil23, The Orca, skywindO2

Dome - 4 - JoshstraDaymus, kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Forge

Malfatron - 2 - gopherwrestler, Deadpulse

Deadpulse - 2 - [Monster A]

gopherwrestler - 1 - Dome

Monster A - 1 - bcb1213

MWil23 - 1 - Scoundrel

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

ET80 - 1 - Whicker

Daboyle - 1 - Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

Ragnarok - 1 - 11sanchez11

3. It was town vs town. Dome didnt even change his vote to get bcb out, so the way he played was kinda town. If this is the case, i bet scum really hid their votes here or went after dome to get a strong plauer out

I'm trying to reconcile how Deadpulse was both attacked and roleblocked, while Ragnarok was vote-blocked. I know it's a Nacho game with a lot of moving parts.

Also, are you even reading?

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Regardless of whether or not the party eliminated a threat, they knew that forces loyal to Lavos still existed. That was made abundantly clear as the group awoke to find the corpse of @bcb1213, seemingly ripped to shreds during the night. Despite the mutilation, the Sight Scope was able to confirm her identity, revealing that the mighty Ayla was the victim. Fighting on the side of Earth, the sorrow of her passing filled the hearts of the entire party.

Clearly it's a scum hit Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Someones got to

Suggestion, and feel free to ignore it:

I'd recommend reading the night writeup before floating Theory #1 out there.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

2. If Dome was mafia (janned). Just like deadpulse was janned when he was mafia, they could have janned dome. Bcb was hit by scum to frame the people on the bcb line. For this reason, i bet most of the scum threw their votes off on random people, although theres likely one on bcb

(Italics means voted dome in ot)

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Malfatron, MWil23, The Orca, skywindO2

Dome - 4 - JoshstraDaymus, kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Forge

Malfatron - 2 - gopherwrestler, Deadpulse

Deadpulse - 2 - [Monster A]

gopherwrestler - 1 - Dome

Monster A - 1 - bcb1213

MWil23 - 1 - Scoundrel

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

ET80 - 1 - Whicker

Daboyle - 1 - Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

Ragnarok - 1 - 11sanchez11

Why not suggest Dome as Town? Why is he automatically janitored Mafia? And if he is, why would we also look at the Dome line? Wouldn't it be more prudent to look at the BCB line?

Furthermore, your Theory #2 contradicts theory #1, where BCB was clearly killed by scum.

Day 1 is a very early scum bus.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

3. It was town vs town. Dome didnt even change his vote to get bcb out, so the way he played was kinda town. If this is the case, i bet scum really hid their votes here or went after dome to get a strong plauer out

This I can see as the most plausible of your three theories. What's interesting to me is that the votes locked in OT/headed into OT. Scoundrel tried to change his. Any particular reason @Scoundrel?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Why not suggest Dome as Town? Why is he automatically janitored Mafia? And if he is, why would we also look at the Dome line? Wouldn't it be more prudent to look at the BCB line?

Furthermore, your Theory #2 contradicts theory #1, where BCB was clearly killed by scum.

This I can see as the most plausible of your three theories. What's interesting to me is that the votes locked in OT/headed into OT. Scoundrel tried to change his. Any particular reason @Scoundrel?

Hmmmm this makes me think Malfatron townn

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I saw how easily people were piling votes on Dome after mine and it felt like a scum rush. Why I said Sanchez looked bad at that moment.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Regardless of whether or not the party eliminated a threat, they knew that forces loyal to Lavos still existed. That was made abundantly clear as the group awoke to find the corpse of @bcb1213, seemingly ripped to shreds during the night. Despite the mutilation, the Sight Scope was able to confirm her identity, revealing that the mighty Ayla was the victim. Fighting on the side of Earth, the sorrow of her passing filled the hearts of the entire party.

Clearly it's a scum hit Malfatron

Hmmm, after reading that, signs do point to a scum hit (although it says seemingly). 

But replace "vig" with SK or "2nd scum faction" and the point remains.

Your post reeks of you trying to get a "gotcha" on me

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Overtime on the first day? Yall crazy.

@Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @Deadpulse, @Dome, @bcb1213, @Scoundrel, @Ragnarok, @Whicker, @rackcs, @11sanchez11  @Xmad, @ET80may recast their vote to someone in the majority, either bcb1213 or dome!

Overtime ends at 9:17 PM ET.

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Overtime VC

bcb1213 - 4 - [Malfatron], [MWil23], [The Orca], [skywindO2]

Dome - 4 - [JoshstraDaymus], [kingseanjohn], [Daboyle], [Forge]

Eligible to vote: ... everyone else

Overtime ends in 13 minutes.

Pretty clear that there are brackets here implied for locked votes, plus per the OP:

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

3. Putting [brackets] around your lynch or adding the word "lock" to it will lock your vote on that player and you will be unable to change it unless an overtime period occurs (if you aren't in one of the majorities).

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

7. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period added. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may recast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If there is still a tie after 15 minutes, a no lynch occurs. Any effects that make reference to or are determined by a player's vote at the end of a day will take effect based on the pre-overtime vote count.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hmmmm this makes me think Malfatron townn

LOL

I feel the exact opposite now. Why?

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I saw how easily people were piling votes on Dome after mine and it felt like a scum rush. Why I said Sanchez looked bad at that moment.

Did you not see the brackets or the OP overtime and voting rules?