2022 Divisional Round: NFC 6) New York Giants @ 1) Philadelphia Eagles

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 01:15 AM

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

But there’s a distinct difference between quality of QB here - Hurts is better, and he’s playing some of his best football right now.

The Cowboys are also a good football team. Thinking it’d be a blowout seems more like wishful thinking in my opinion. Even Rush gave them a shot. Not sure why we’re forgetting that Dak put up nearly 400 yards of offense and 3-4 touchdowns in that game while leading his team to what.. 40 points? It’s one thing to favor Philly at home but in a blowout? That’s a stretch. 

Ultimately Cowboys have to beat the Niners for this to even be a convo, though. Definitely a much more difficult matchup than what Philly has here, but I guess we’ll see.

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

Just now, MagicMT said:

Hey we're going to line-up for a 2pt try, up 27-0 but it's actually a jedi mind trick play, because we're only going to try to 
draw them offside, in order to..? What was the actual goal here? 

I assume the logic was, they have timeouts, half is about to end so they don't need said timeouts, so they can use one to try to draw them offsides, either get 5 yards on the kickoff or get a 2 point try from the 1 yard line.

But it's 27-0, so it kind of just feels more like a **** move.

• Like 2

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I assume the logic was, they have timeouts, half is about to end so they don't need said timeouts, so they can use one to try to draw them offsides, either get 5 yards on the kickoff or get a 2 point try from the 1 yard line.

But it's 27-0, so it kind of just feels more like a **** move.

It's really just so they can try and get a free 2pt conversion off a QB sneak. They've done it more than a few time successfully this season.