Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Didn't you literally see your team hoist a Lombardi last year?

Yes yes. But with joy comes sadness. 
Honestly the NFC championship felt like the Super Bowl to me. I went to that game, lost my voice. Took so much out of me. Like emotional and physically I was drained. I was very dry when it came to the Super Bowl. Then the waves emotion hit me! The injuries the back and fourth! After we won! I left my GF and buddies house! I drove Back home! No stereo no sound! Just me in my thoughts. I was shook. To look back at 7-3 and think we won! The ups and downs. Brother that season was insane. I couldn’t imagine what being a pats fan during the Brady felt like. That hunger! That raw uncut emotion! It’s the best. To get a taste of it.. It’s the best feeling in the world. My Heart hurts for bengals fans. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Literally what you've stated here means nothing towards how 4QC and GWDs are determined... But speaking to facts, one Kenneth Pickler Pickett has 3 GWD/4QC out of 4 eligible attempts in his short career already.

Throwing 2 TDs to 5 INTs int he 4th, having a 2/7 TD to INT ratio in the 2nd half means he has, if anything, helped take his team out of the chance to win games.

• Like 3

Just now, Pandrew87 said:

Somewhere tony Romo is having the best night of his life. 

someone please fire that man

do you think he it told to be like that or is that his actual reaction? I thought announcers were to be unbiased, but this is a bit too much

Just now, El Ramster said:

Yes yes. But with joy comes sadness. 
Honestly the NFC championship felt like the Super Bowl to me. I went to that game, lost my voice. Took so much out of me. Like emotional and physically I was drained. I was very dry when it came to the Super Bowl. Then the waves emotion hit me! The injuries the back and fourth! After we won! I left my GF and buddies house! I drove Back home! No stereo no sound! Just me in my thoughts. I was shook. To look back at 7-3 and think we won! The ups and downs. Brother that season was insane. I couldn’t imagine what being a pats fan during the Brady felt like. That hunger! That raw uncut emotion! It’s the best. To get a taste of it.. It’s the best feeling in the world. My Heart hurts for bengals fans. 

Sad Catherine Deneuve GIF

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I feel the love 🥰🥰🥰

You should. Your team is loaded. Mahomes ankle is dead, his WRs left the game. Philly should be the favs! It’ll probably open at +2 but in reality it should

be +6.. On paper you guys should kill them. Philly is looking phenomenal. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Ahh... So enforcing rules against the Bengals = Cheating. Enforcing them against the Chiefs = Good.

Let's take a look at the rule:

ARTICLE 8. UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS. There shall be no unnecessary roughness. This shall include, but will not be limited to:

forcibly contacting a runner when he is out of bounds; Note: Defensive players must make an effort to avoid contact. Players on defense are responsible for knowing when a runner has crossed the boundary line, except in doubtful cases where he might step on a boundary line and continue parallel with it.

What counts as forcible contact?  I would argue this was incidental contact and that Mahomes flopped 

Defensive players must make an effort to avoid contact.  Ossai did everything in his power to avoid it.  By the time Mahomes went out of bounds it was unavoidable. 

And either way, was this not the exact doubtful case referenced in the rule book of a player running parallel to the boundary line, trying to get extra yards? 

At the end of the day this rule is multifaceted and has always been a judgement call.  It was called here because the hit was on Pat Mahomes and Pat Mahomes flopped.  It was a bad enforcement of the rule that had a massive impact on the outcome of the game.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

do you think he it told to be like that or is that his actual reaction? I thought announcers were to be unbiased, but this is a bit too much

Every single bengals chiefs matchup he is like this. The past 3 bengals wins it felt like he was at a funeral