Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

Just now, Toddfather said:

Can we just end this? I'm ready to watch my new QB crush kill it!

joe-burrow-cigar.gif

I can't wait until everyone hates Burrow for being cocky and stuff in like 2 years. It usually hits after they get PAID too. It's coming.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I can't wait until everyone hates Burrow for being cocky and stuff in like 2 years. It usually hits after they get PAID too. It's coming.

Probably, but I thoroughly enjoy a bad *** with a quick witt that backs up his comments at this point. I'm kind of over the preachy speeches, and passive aggressive comments. Plus one of my best friends is a die hard Bengals fan. I hope his team gets a chip.

• Like 1

Eagles road to the SB was such a breeze. I'm jealous

Outside of the CMC TD to tie it up early in the 1st half, I'm not sure their fans had anything to be stressed about at any other moment in any game, and majority of the 2nd half of both games was pretty much just them partying and waiting for the game to end so their win was official

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Probably, but I thoroughly enjoy a bad *** with a quick witt that backs up his comments at this point. I'm kind of over the preachy speeches, and passive aggressive comments. Plus one of my best friends is a die hard Bengals fan. I hope his team gets a chip.

Oh no it's great. I just think it's funny how they'll likely turn.

• Like 1