2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I made a prediction earlier they could get the same haul Chicago got for #1.

I think the only possibilities are Indy, Vegas and Tennessee.  For it to be Tennessee it would need to be a Trey Lance package at least. 

What's the big rush to get to #3? To make sure you get AR15? Not stuck with Levis?

If someone else trades up in front of Indy taking AR15, wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Colts traded back, maybe even twice into the teens.

Then take Hendon Hooker if Levis is gone too.

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What's the big rush to get to #3? To make sure you get AR15? Not stuck with Levis?

If someone else trades up in front of Indy taking AR15, wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Colts traded back, maybe even twice into the teens.

Then take Hendon Hooker if Levis is gone too.

Who is trading up to #4 for a non QB?? Seems very unlikely. I agree with you that ballard would love to trade down in that scenario, I just dont know if anyone will be willing to move up for a non QB. 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Who is trading up to #4 for a non QB?? Seems very unlikely. I agree with you that ballard would love to trade down in that scenario, I just dont know if anyone will be willing to move up for a non QB. 

Maybe the Bears if the defensive guy they liked at 1 is still there.. I don't know what the cost would be, but gaining dj moore is almost worth dropping from 1 to 4 alone (for them)

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Lions trade up 2 spots to jump Seattle for Anderson.