2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The entire state of Wisconsin under 40 is about to get intimately familiar with a universe of horrific QB play they've avoided so far. 

The adjustment period's gonna be fun to watch.

If only they knew how good they've had it

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The entire state of Wisconsin under 40 is about to get intimately familiar with a universe of horrific QB play they've avoided so far. 

I mean, Colts and Pats fans have already lost their collective minds after being spoiled for around 20 years. Green Bay hasn't experienced it in 30 so I'd wish them luck because I like the Packers, but on the flip side...LOL, buckle up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And I'm all here for it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are we sure Love isn't about to pull an ARod on us?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think if he was that good, the Packers would have known and acted very differently. They've held on as long as they could.

Rodgers just came off back to back MVP seasons.

I'd be hanging onto that level of play as long as I could too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

I don't think I'm old enough to remember, but how is that different from Favre and Rodgers?

Fan and team culture.

Favre was god in Wisconsin. I'll joke about Packer fans under 40, but the older ones know how bad it was and he was the savior. Even now when it's clear he's a dirtball, the guy is revered.

Rodgers always kept the fans at arms length, especially in the past few years. The feel is very different.

I should note the fans on FF are going to be more analytical and different - people are here to play front office so they'll make logical decisions and won't see a difference. But the people who are yelling "RUN THE BALL" on Sunday and that's the extent of it tend to view Favre as one of their own much moreso than Rodgers in my experience.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I’m here for the chaos. I have front row tickets. My ban hammer is ready.

• Like 3