Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

We remember what happened to Rice though when that video got out. 

Rice was washed and it gave the Ravens a way out of his awful contract. We’re talking about a team that has a statue of Ray Lewis at their stadium. 

Edited by lavar703
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, rizzy said:

Would be juicy if the Patriots put in a claim for him.

No way I need Sony in fantasy lol.

About Hunt. We don’t know what was said. What was going on all night. The tape getting out is what forced the Chiefs hand and leading to reports he lied to the Chiefs about what happened. “Brutally beaten” is the headlines im seeing. I’m sorry. I never raised my hand at a woman but that’s not brutally beaten. He’s getting pushed back in his room and that woman clearly still wants a piece of Kareem Hunt. There’s women that live their whole lives getting “brutally beaten” who do nothing wrong. To call this video “brutally beaten” is an insult to those women.

To be clear, I’m not trying to minimize domestic violence at all. Not saying Hunt should be off the hook. He stupid for not walking into that room and locking the door

• Like 2

I'm gonna say this If Ben Roethlisbeger can settle outside of court on rape charges and still play in the league how can you punish a guy not charged or have a problem with this but not that? Women stop putting your hands on Men period! She puts her hands on him! That leaves all the sympathy that I would have for her out! I'm tired of these Women who put their hands on Men playing victim or getting the victim sympathy treatment afterwards. Keep your hands to yourself people! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

That tape was around for 9 months and no one did anything, the league didn't investigate, and he just played scotch free. This is why any allegation of abuse should be taken seriously, and why the Redskins are once again so in the wrong for the whole way they've handled this Reuben Foster thing.

The worst thing, is that the Cleveland police department didn’t even bring charges despite the lady wanting them too!

That’s really awful 

50 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The worst thing, is that the Cleveland police department didn’t even bring charges despite the lady wanting them too!

That’s really awful 

With no charges being filed, how is Hunt wrong?! No legal papers where filed! By the police on their own or by the woman. So I would like those who keep coming for Hunt to explain why a Innocent Man should lose his job and face all this scrutiny because he hit someone after they hit him because they didn't want to leave him alone even after offering to pay for them to leave? 

Domestic Violence from what I understand The police if they felt he was guilty of such a act would've arrested him on spot. None of that occured, so what's the fuss people?

Once again did Steller fans or Giant fans do all this with actual Charged Criminals on their Roster. No! This is just the two faced reality of America showing up in Sports.