The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

It would never happen..... but can you imagine if it did?

I do wonder when we start looking at making a move for an LB. We traded for CJGJ extremely last minute last offseason so there is still a ton of time, but I wonder who Howie is looking at.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I do wonder when we start looking at making a move for an LB. We traded for CJGJ extremely last minute last offseason so there is still a ton of time, but I wonder who Howie is looking at.

Patrick Queen

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Given the option of this or Yannick. I'd rather kick the tires on Yannick.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Smh….. Reagor is such a disappointment still.

Could have been an errant throw but that’s a prime example of attacking the ball, and not attacking the ball. 

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Little podcast rant here but Philly Special with Sheil and Ben is probably my favorite. Unfortunately neither of those dudes give a **** about podcasts. An awful duo as far as getting work done goes.

You mean for how long it takes for them make new content?

Having Ben back talking about the Eagles is awesome. But it doesn't come close to the Kist & Solak show. The BGN feed went down the toilet when those two left. Birds with Friends are like fans talking and I hate that, I want podcasters to be people more knowledgeable than me. And Inside the Birds, those guys love to say how right they are for every little thing, and say their sources tell them things we can even see on the broadcast. 

So yeah, Philly Special is the best one right now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

You mean for how long it takes for them make new content?

Having Ben back talking about the Eagles is awesome. But it doesn't come close to the Kist & Solak show. The BGN feed went down the toilet when those two left. Birds with Friends are like fans talking and I hate that, I want podcasters to be people more knowledgeable than me. And Inside the Birds, those guys love to say how right they are for every little thing, and say their sources tell them things we can even see on the broadcast. 

So yeah, Philly Special is the best one right now.

Yeah they've done one training camp pod thus far when all the other pods have done one for each practice. Like you're either doing this or you're not. And I really value those guys opinions so that's why it angers me lol. Love hearing Solak talk football and Sheil too since he's blunt and honest. Kist and Solak was great yes. BWF is nice because they're honest and blunt too and they contrast each other well. I usually skip their BS at the end. ITB should be renamed ITS for Inside The Sponsors. That's literally like a third of their air time if not more. Adam goes off on way too many tangents and they joke about it but it's for real annoying and really takes up way too much time instead of actually covering the topics.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah they've done one training camp pod thus far when all the other pods have done one for each practice. Like you're either doing this or you're not. And I really value those guys opinions so that's why it angers me lol. Love hearing Solak talk football and Sheil too since he's blunt and honest. Kist and Solak was great yes. BWF is nice because they're honest and blunt too and they contrast each other well. I usually skip their BS at the end. ITB should be renamed ITS for Inside The Sponsors. That's literally like a third of their air time if not more. Adam goes off on way too many tangents and they joke about it but it's for real annoying and really takes up way too much time instead of actually covering the topics.

Yeah the guys at ITB want to retire off Podcast money or something. Many sponsors plus Patreon.

• Like 1