The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Jalen Hurts coming in a bit low on a lot of these "lists" this off-season. Not even on PFFs top 50 board. I find that particular list ridiculous.

MVP voting, NFL top 100 players and any other list means nothing to me, and should not mean anything to any fan.

Jalen Hurts winning MVP last year would mean absolutely nothing today after losing the Super Bowl.

There is one goal every year, and nothing else matters.

Nick Foles GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

MVP voting, NFL top 100 players and any other list means nothing to me, and should not mean anything to any fan.

Jalen Hurts winning MVP last year would mean absolutely nothing today after losing the Super Bowl.

There is one goal every year, and nothing else matters.

Nick Foles GIFs | Tenor

Agreed. Just some material to get some conversation going.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 7:55 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Where the hell is the Kelly Green jersey reveal? This is taking way too long.

It seems like there is some sort of coordination amongst the league to slow roll all the new alternates out. I’d assume the latest we’d get them would be August 6th, which is the open practice, if they want to make a big deal about them. 

Unless they are holding it for the season to get a bigger pop…but would be missing out on a lot of sales the next month and a half.

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He he gets cut or if the Raiders are willing to eat salary on a trade, the Eagles should go after Hunter Renfrow. He is the exact kind of WR piece the offense could use

The ol’ pesky white slot receiver. I’ve always coveted them. 

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't hate him, but my initial reaction isn't sympathetic.

Yea I was toeing the line of being the uglyadelphian when I heard. I was fine with him until I heard him directly say that the worst part of Philly was the people. Even if he’s right, don’t do that. He was on his way to being a fan favorite if he would have stuck around. 

22 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea I was toeing the line of being the uglyadelphian when I heard. I was fine with him until I heard him directly say that the worst part of Philly was the people. Even if he’s right, don’t do that. He was on his way to being a fan favorite if he would have stuck around. 

Jilted spouse syndrome. 

I never wish injury on any player, because Karma is a *****!  All that negative energy spent towards everything Philadelphia just bit him in the ***. 

Hope it's not season ending. If so, he's really not getting paid next year. 

Edited by Nabbs4u