Jonathan Gannon to be Cardinals Head Coach

JetsandI

With stats like the Eagles posted, a HC job was imminent for Gannon. Given the general alternatives we had been interviewing, I’m happy with this hire. I know the Eagles fans are happy he’s gone, but I’m going to ignore that because I’m a fan 

I’m anxious to see who he fans as his OC. 

Edited by LuckyNumber11

Listen I am not going to condemn him out of the gate, but I just don't think this will work out in AZ. He is a good leader, and his scheme can work vs a majority of the league... but he has never ever put up a good defensive performance vs a good QB. Not a singular time. I just don't see why he is so hyped up. He runs a very soft defense that is infuriating to watch at times.

I am just glad he isn't coaching our D going forward. He had some success here and I thank him for that... but I think we kind of have a good idea of the ceiling of his defense. He could be a good culture guy for AZ and if he is given some time I could see them being a decent but not great team.

• Like 4