Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo; Physical failed in March + contract reworked

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Carr is better than Jimmy but it's close and their in the same tier. 

Carr at his WORST is Top 15?? Lmao. Carr at his worst is like Bottom 8 QB level play. Wait until you see him in cold weather and in December. Also if no one is open, don't expect Carr to ever throw people open. He just does not have that ability. 

Hey man, let the guy boxscore scout and see he throws for a lot of yards and has 4th quarter comebacks!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Carr is better than Jimmy but it's close and their in the same tier. 

Carr at his WORST is Top 15?? Lmao. Carr at his worst is like Bottom 8 QB level play. Wait until you see him in cold weather and in December. Also if no one is open, don't expect Carr to ever throw people open. He just does not have that ability. 

Enjoy Jimmy G 😂

Edited by tyler735

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hey man, let the guy boxscore scout and see he throws for a lot of yards and has 4th quarter comebacks!!!

Yeah... boxscore won't show him:

- Completely panics under pressure

- Slow as hell at progressions and hates making more than one read, two max

- Won't throw receivers open. If receivers are closely guarded, enjoy the 38-0 blowout loss.

- Horrible leader, throws people under the bus, and really passive aggressive. The one area I can say Jimmy is better than Carr at is leadership and being well liked in the locker room.

- Deep ball sucks. (Can't wait for him to quote me PFF Deep Passing Stats like that means anything!). Carr will only throw deep if a guy is wide open, and his ball sucks. Good grief it sucks.

- Enjoy Carr's almost-zero ability to extend plays. Although you should be use to it with Drew Brees. At least Brees was amazing in every other area though.

I'm not gonna enjoy Jimmy, but acting like Carr is miles better, and in separate tiers, is laughable. They are almost the same QB with the EXACT same flaws. I take Carr over Jimmy but it's close. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah... boxscore won't show him:

- Completely panics under pressure

- Slow as hell at progressions and hates making more than one read, two max

- Won't throw receivers open. If receivers are closely guarded, enjoy the 38-0 blowout loss.

- Horrible leader, throws people under the bus, and really passive aggressive. The one area I can say Jimmy is better than Carr at is leadership and being well liked in the locker room.

- Deep ball sucks. (Can't wait for him to quote me PFF Deep Passing Stats like that means anything!). Carr will only throw deep if a guy is wide open, and his ball sucks. Good grief it sucks.

- Enjoy Carr's almost-zero ability to extend plays. Although you should be use to it with Drew Brees. At least Brees was amazing in every other area though.

I'm not gonna enjoy Jimmy, but acting like Carr is miles better, and in separate tiers, is laughable. They are almost the same QB with the EXACT same flaws. I take Carr over Jimmy but it's close. 

to be fair, youre the biggest Carr hater on the forum. 

• Like 3