Giants Starting Geno Smith

BroncoSojia

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

lol, what a joke.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Dante as HC. 

Oh that ship sailed a long time ago. If the Giants were the type of organization to fire someone mid season, McAdoo would have been shown the door a few weeks ago.

He's a dead man walking in NY.

29 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Why Geno Smith and not Davis Webb?

Webb will play as well.

Sad ending for Eli with the Giants.  I hope he goes to a more complete team next year and ends his career on a higher note.

:(

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The 49ers absolutely must stay at #2 now

Really? Not gonna parlay the Rosen/Darnold pick into a treasure trove of picks? I'd figure Jimmy G would get the full nod with a modest new deal...

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Really? Not gonna parlay the Rosen/Darnold pick into a treasure trove of picks? I'd figure Jimmy G would get the full nod with a modest new deal...

Oh, I meant that we can't win another game so that we stay at number 2 and can trade out lol.  Unfortunately, the Giants hold the tie breaker, so if we win, we drop down.

Yeah, Jimmy G is locked in for next season. But now with this move, the writing is on the wall that the Giants are leaning toward QB unless one of these guys balls out, so the #2 pick should have trade power for teams in need. 

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Possible, but I was thinking Jags because of the Coughlin connection.

I forgot about that. 

I think that there would be 3 legit teams looking at Eli as a starter right now - Broncos, Jags and Cardinals (if Palmer retires / Arians returns). Alex Smith ends up at one of the other two, the third drafts a guy. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I forgot about that. 

I think that there would be 3 legit teams looking at Eli as a starter right now - Broncos, Jags and Cardinals (if Palmer retires / Arians returns). Alex Smith ends up at one of the other two, the third drafts a guy. 

I think he's either done or he won't last long on another team. 

Archived