Colts sign former Rams K Matt Gay to 4 year, $22.5M deal

TheKillerNacho

20 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Dude was a beast for us. No idea why we didn’t tag him. Before he got there we were in shambles… Hopefully we get a 3rd in comp 😂 

wishing him the best. Automatic.. why did he suck with Tampa? Always blew my mind 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm really mad about this. He has been one of the best in the NFL since signing with us.

Don't be mad. He'll still be one of the best in the NFL probably, it'll just be for the colts

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Dude was a beast for us. No idea why we didn’t tag him. Before he got there we were in shambles… Hopefully we get a 3rd in comp 😂 

wishing him the best. Automatic.. why did he suck with Tampa? Always blew my mind 

He didn't necessarily suck he just missed some pretty clutch kicks his rookie season which caused the Bucs to bring in competition.   With that said Succop beat him out because of how consistent he was hitting anything under 45 yds.  The Bucs had such ****ty kicking history before that and the PTSD GM Licht had because of drafting Aguayo in the 2nd round made him go with the more consistent kicker.   

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't be mad. He'll still be one of the best in the NFL probably, it'll just be for the colts

Don't make me curse your QBs. Do you really want to Josh Johnson to be your playoff QB again?

• Like 2