Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

I love fantasy. 

The guy I played had Tyreek Hill and I started skyy Moore, and I still won. 

Another guy in my league was down 37 with only Graham gano and the Dallas D left, got negative points from gano and still won 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I love fantasy. 

Another guy in my league was down 37 with only Graham gano and the Dallas D left, got negative points from gano and still won 

Wow, that second one is crazy lol.

I lost by 2. Had D Johnson stayed healthy I would’ve taken it 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I love fantasy. 

I hate Fantasy lol. After week 1, my team needs a ton of work.

Kelce, hurt. Dobbins, hurt. Lockett, Hurt but returned. Akers getting mcvayed again. oh and i'm the lowest scoring team for the week....

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

I had one of those weeks where I outscored everyone in my league... except the guy I was matched up with who son'd me by 85 points because he had Tua... and McCaffrey... and Chubb... and Ekeler...and Jakobi... and Dallas' D/ST... and Amon Ra.

Lol at least it was by 85 points. I feel like it's worse when you're second highest scorer of the week but you only lose by like 4

I’m more convinced than ever before Breece Hall would have finished RB1 this year if not coming off an ACL. He’s definitely on a pitch count until the bye week, but he truly is elite. Broken tackles, elusiveness, his cuts, his receiving skills, his speed/burst (probably the best speed/burst combo in the NFL for a RB), and laser accurate vision. I still think after the bye he will obliterate. And RB1 potential for the next 3-4 seasons in a row. CMC is 28 next year (28+ year old has never finished as RB1 in fantasy), we will have a new king. 

6 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

I had one of those weeks where I outscored everyone in my league... except the guy I was matched up with who son'd me by 85 points because he had Tua... and McCaffrey... and Chubb... and Ekeler...and Jakobi... and Dallas' D/ST... and Amon Ra.

2nd highest scoring team.  Lost by 1 as Diggs goes for 3 catches and like 40 yards on the fg drive to tie the game 

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What’s  everyone think of A Gibson? Is he droppable ? 

He's right on that line, but there will be some spike weeks that are impossible to predict.. just like every other RB sitting on waivers. I'd probably just hold on, just depends on who you can grab instead

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, adamq said:

He's right on that line, but there will be some spike weeks that are impossible to predict.. just like every other RB sitting on waivers. I'd probably just hold on, just depends on who you can grab instead

I dropped him. I need to make up from my Pitts mistake, and I think Musgrave can do it. 

RBs are Mixon, Montgomery, Kelly and Rochon 

If I lose because of Antonio Gibson , so be it. 

I still have Anthony Richardson in my back pocket for trade bait once another QB goes down. 

• Like 1