Week Whatever This Is GDT (Chargers)

FGK

4 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

People defending kizer are the most brownzy lulzy fans in the land. 

I saw two more game losing turnovers. He is the problem. No accuracy, takes sacks, and throws the red zone picks. 

That is all

mc

He is anti-clutch.

We must keep losing and get Darnold, who appears to be quite clutch.

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They seem awful but we held sarguably the hottest offense in the league to 19.  Not shabby.

It was atrocious.  We forced 2 punts, had 0 takeaways, gave up 430 yards and let them have the ball for what seemed like the entire game.  

Sure it didn't amount to a lot of points but youre still putting tons of pressure on your offense to perform when they hardly see the field.

28 minutes ago, bruceb said:

He is anti-clutch.

We must keep losing and get Darnold, who appears to be quite clutch.

Yes he is. I can't recall a QB who's made so many turnovers/bad plays at the worst possible time in games. He's got some good physical tools but seems to lack the "it" factor. I'd love for him to prove me wrong but I just don't see it at this point.

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It was atrocious.  We forced 2 punts, had 0 takeaways, gave up 430 yards and let them have the ball for what seemed like the entire game.  

Sure it didn't amount to a lot of points but youre still putting tons of pressure on your offense to perform when they hardly see the field.

I stopped reading at atrocious.

Whatever point you're trying to make is asinine.

19 points, no matter the circumstances isn't atrocious in any way, shape or form. 

57 minutes ago, bruceb said:

This was yet another game that was winnable.

The main gap: Rivers completed 72.1% of his passes; Kizer, 46.9%.

Not to mention the turnovers.

This is ridiculous.

I mean, Rivers is a borderline HOFer who's been hot of late.  

He's obviously better than a 21 year old rookie 2nd rounder.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

This was yet another game that was winnable.

The main gap: Rivers completed 72.1% of his passes; Kizer, 46.9%.

Not to mention the turnovers.

This is ridiculous.

This is another game we were in that turnovers lost us. Hue lue has his faults but the red zone lulz is all kizer. Again im done with him. Keep him as a backup sign a vet n draft darnold. 

That is all

mc

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You guys would have predictively hated bill belichick here. We gave up tons of yards with a young inexperienced defense. But not many points. I don’t give one crap about yards. What are yards?  Stats for the crappy fantasy guys. Now limiting points is the goal. 

Archived