Should the McCaskeys sell the Chicago Bears?

Ty21

There’s reasons why it would make sense and reasons why it wouldn’t. One being the family descending from George Halas, who essentially started the league and helped mold it into the game it is today. One reason why it would make sense it that the McCaskeys suck 

15 hours ago, Ty21 said:

There’s reasons why it would make sense and reasons why it wouldn’t. One being the family descending from George Halas, who essentially started the league and helped mold it into the game it is today. One reason why it would make sense it that the McCaskeys suck 

Be careful what you wish for. You could spend the next 30 years wondering what age you'll be when your terrible owner dies of old age.

• Like 4

On 4/10/2023 at 8:30 AM, Danger said:

I don't think the Bears Org is necessarily a good one. But they're not dysfunctional IMO. 

True. The closest to dysfunctional they have been since 2000 was with Emery and Trestman, when they lost the locker room entirely. 

That being said I am kind of hoping Warren as the new President/CEO can help elevate the franchise. Even if he is the cutthroat "bad guy" I'm cool with it. Poles also had the initiative to rip off the bandaid to retool the roster rather than accepting the near .500 purgatory that the Bears have become accustomed to. Hopefully it pays off. 

• Like 2