2024 NFL Draft 7 Round Mock/Ranking and Prospect Standouts (Edited 3/29/24)

Ozzy

7 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Ozzy my friend i think you can go ahead and slide that boy Jayden Daniels to the Falcons if he falls to us in your drafts :)  If we keep arthur smith here you almost can't find a better fir QB wise than daniels for the scheme.  If people thought Lamar fir the scheme well then Daniels is right in line with that in a bigger, cheaper, younger package.

I had that change actually in my latest edit, I moved Daniels ahead of Ewers but the draft order is not correct as of team records right now, all depends on the final order.  But I totally agree, Jayden Daniels would be a great fit for the Falcons especially since Ridder seems like a dud and they should move on from him.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I had that change actually in my latest edit, I moved Daniels ahead of Ewers but the draft order is not correct as of team records right now, all depends on the final order.  But I totally agree, Jayden Daniels would be a great fit for the Falcons especially since Ridder seems like a dud and they should move on from him.  

Thats what im talking about and im not gonna lie i still like Ridder he has everything you could hope for in a QB package.  He has tremendous upside if he could get more consistent which can come with experience and time.  Rather he gets a chance to prove he can improve enough or not who knows but i do like the kids upside if he can get it fixed between the ears.

Edited by FalconFan13

On 4/19/2023 at 7:32 PM, Ozzy said:

24) Jacksonville Jaguars: Xavier Worthy Texas JR

He doesn't seem like an alpha wr especially considering unless we don't resign Ridley we have the top 3 wr spots settled. Depth is needed behind(Washington and cook are the intriguing young depth we have that don't really play).  I would look at Edge(would allow us to maximize Walkers ability inside for passing situations and outside) along with OL and CB(with a maybe safety if it's Value). 

) Jacksonville Jaguars: Chris Braswell  Alabama RS JR OLB

Solid on the position however we might not have this pick(we resign Calvin Ridley and it costs us a 2). 

Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Sainristil Michigan SR CB/S

Works position wise.  Might not have this pick if Ridley meets trade conditions. 

Jacksonville Jaguars (via Saints): KJ Jefferson Arkansas RS SR QB    

Much as I agree with taking QBs with not having addressed OL or adding young talent to the IDL no reason to take him. 

Atlanta Falcons (via Jaguars): Andrew Coker TCU RS SR OT   

Pick might end up belonging to jags cuz Ridley trade conditions. Decent position 

Jacksonville Jaguars: Brant Kuithe Utah RS SR TE  

I heard he was redshirting medical wise.  Also no need to draft a number 4 TE unless it's crazy value.  

Jacksonville Jaguars (via Carolina): Daequan Hardy Penn State RS SR CB  

Solid position but we have enough young late round guys at Cb depth.  No OL is weird. 

215) Jacksonville Jaguars: Doneiko Slaughter Tennessee SR CB 

Another CB at this point is idiotic.  

*Troy Fautanu Washington RS JR OT/OG:  Changed and moved him into the mock, has versatility as a guard and could be an absolute star guard in the NFL or RT.  Love his athletic ability and strength at the position.  

* Wendell Moe Arizona RS FR OG: What a beast, just moved guys on some huge runs for Arizona, very young prospect and could be a star down the road.  Love his run blocking and ability to drive, big part of that run game in Arizona.

*Kalen King Penn State JR CB:  Included King just because the class needs CB depth and he provides that and is a solid player.  Could be a great 2nd or 3rd round pick potentially.  Not sure how elite he is but he is very consistent and has been for awhile.  

*Clark Barrington Baylor RS SR OG:  Need to include him, had him ranked but never included in the mock draft.  Versatile guard who is a good athlete and is tough, kind of is forgotten on Baylor because it is a bad team and they are never on TV.  

Note:

The firing of Jimbo Fisher is one thing, but to do it after winning and beating Mississippi State 51-10?  Usually it is after a bad loss or a weak win against a bad team, not a dominating win.  I kind of get the Mississippi State coach being fired after that loss but even with him, someone is going to get a fine DC and he probably deserved a bit more time.  

"According to the terms of the contract, Texas A&M will owe Fisher $19.2 million within 60 days and then pay him $7.2 annually through 2031"  It will cost them $76 million to buy him out over time.  

So what over the next 8 freaking years, he will be paid $7.2 million a year for doing absolutely nothing.  Now that is is flat out awful, not only that he is paid for doing nothing, but that Texas A&M has such rich boosters they will pay him millions for no reason at all other than the fact they want to go out and pay some other guy millions instead.  Will be very curious who those two SEC teams get because not like there are tons of guys just sitting around that are that high of level that they want at those schools, especially A&M.  Lanning is not going anywhere and he said it, and what Elko just get the former DC under Fisher and bring him to A&M as if that is an upgrade.  Only reason Elko has won at Duke is they got a QB kind of who can play, take him off that team and it is a different team totally.  

Not too familiar with the prospects but pretty spot on with positions/rounds for what many Jets fans want. 

I personally like KJ Jefferson, especially if he’s sitting behind a QB like Rodgers. And not sure if they go another DE/OLB over interior OL. I’d be surprised if they don’t draft one Tackle and one Guard. 

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Not too familiar with the prospects but pretty spot on with positions/rounds for what many Jets fans want. 

I personally like KJ Jefferson, especially if he’s sitting behind a QB like Rodgers. And not sure if they go another DE/OLB over interior OL. I’d be surprised if they don’t draft one Tackle and one Guard. 

1st
22) New York Jets: Troy Fautanu Washington RS JR OT/OG

3rd
86) New York Jets: Spencer Rattler South Carolina RS SR QB

4th
100) New York Jets (via Denver): Mohamed Kamara Colorado State RS SR OLB/DE
117) New York Jets: Jacob Cowing Arizona SR WR

6th
181) New York Jets: Aaron Beasley Tennessee RS SR OLB

Not totally sure about the order yet or the exact placements of the teams picks but here is what I have for the Jets currently.

Yes they have so many injuries on the OL it is a mess and I would be shocked if they do not take a OL 1st round or even address OG later on.  Tautanu I think is super talented and can play OT or OG, he might not declare though but has a ton of upside and potential.  Now I switched to Rattler for them in the 3rd assuming they want to move on from Zach Wilson no question but maybe they will stay with him, KJ Jefferson could be of good value but his processing might be a question mark honestly and his overall conditioning especially if the dude is literally eating skittles on the sidelines.  I also assume Lawson is gone on the edge and so is Huff so they need to address that edge rusher spot again even with getting McDonald last year.  Adding a weapon like Cowing who is great in the slot helps also.  

That OL spot seems to always be a mess for them in a way, and LB is a bit of an issue especially if they want three solid ones.  Sherwood has not turned out and not sure Barnes is the answer either.  

Another question is why are the Jets not playing Adrian Amos?  He was very solid on Green Bay at times and cannot even see the field for the Jets.  Also I assume Whitehead is gone also so safety could be an issue for them, heck Amos and Clark are also free agents so maybe they readdress that entire spot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

1st
22) New York Jets: Troy Fautanu Washington RS JR OT/OG

3rd
86) New York Jets: Spencer Rattler South Carolina RS SR QB

4th
100) New York Jets (via Denver): Mohamed Kamara Colorado State RS SR OLB/DE
117) New York Jets: Jacob Cowing Arizona SR WR

6th
181) New York Jets: Aaron Beasley Tennessee RS SR OLB

Not totally sure about the order yet or the exact placements of the teams picks but here is what I have for the Jets currently.

Yes they have so many injuries on the OL it is a mess and I would be shocked if they do not take a OL 1st round or even address OG later on.  Tautanu I think is super talented and can play OT or OG, he might not declare though but has a ton of upside and potential.  Now I switched to Rattler for them in the 3rd assuming they want to move on from Zach Wilson no question but maybe they will stay with him, KJ Jefferson could be of good value but his processing might be a question mark honestly and his overall conditioning especially if the dude is literally eating skittles on the sidelines.  I also assume Lawson is gone on the edge and so is Huff so they need to address that edge rusher spot again even with getting McDonald last year.  Adding a weapon like Cowing who is great in the slot helps also. 

That OL spot seems to always be a mess for them in a way, and LB is a bit of an issue especially if they want three solid ones.  Sherwood has not turned out and not sure Barnes is the answer either.  

Another question is why are the Jets not playing Adrian Amos?  He was very solid on Green Bay at times and cannot even see the field for the Jets.  Also I assume Whitehead is gone also so safety could be an issue for them, heck Amos and Clark are also free agents so maybe they readdress that entire spot.

Jets only need a continuity from OL.  It doesn't matter where Jets will take but I am pretty sure that Jets aren't only team that seeks for OL solution.  Without 2nd round selection, it should be an easy call for Jets to take one.   I would expect Jordan Morgan as their top target for LT but your pick is good.

Spencer Rattler's poor consistency is bothering me.  Not interested in KJ Jefferson at all.   Surely, he can throw football but I just don't think he will be able to handle some complex plays in NFL.  Historically bad OL and Jefferson on the same field?  Forget it.   I am not even sure that Jets will draft one or not but it is going to be hard to argue against you having Jets taken qb.  

Bryce Huff has yet to play 50 pct snap a season so I hope Jets are able to secure his service at reasonable price.  I think FA will dictate the pass rushing strategy for draft. Your pick for that spot appears to be a good prospect, though.

So far, Jets defense has been solid due to teamwork, not one man wrecking machine, but run defense leaves something to be desired. I hope Saleh decides to upgrade the defense by adding stronger run stopping DT for that selection.  I would expect Jets to try to re-sign Quinton Jefferson as he clearly fits in that defense.  Thus, run stopping DT should be addressed at some point.

Xavier Gipson is getting more play time so I hope he finishes this season with good notes. Jets may need to find WR with good size that is able to play outside. I am still waiting for Jason Brownlee to flash some brilliance in 2nd half season but it wont hurt to find another one.  For me, WR position is challenging LT position as top priority for Jets' draft. 

I don't know if CJ Mosley will stay with Jets beyond next season but if Jets plan to draft a lb then try to find one that may replace Mosley in near future.  Mosley is the reason the defense stays altogether on and off field due to his strong leadership traits but his performance on the field for his current contract is unimpressive.  Hopefully, Mosley accepts fair contract as he is aging. Otherwise, you know.  

Adrian Amos is signed with Jets as a depth player. Jordan Whitehead is guaranteed to be full time starter and Tony Adams was penciled in as a starting S by week 1. Amos plays mostly on special team and did play some defensive snaps when Adams was hurt.    Amos and RB Dalvin Cook had hard time to get solid contract despite of their successful previous seasons during the past off season.  I guess that may explain why we don't realize them as excellent FA pick ups.

Edited by JetsandI

Week 12 Prospect Standouts:

Taulia Tagovailoa Maryland RS SR QB:  One of the best games of his career even with the turnovers and the mistakes.  He is a lot like his brother in a good way and when he is in rhythm he is lights out as a passer.  Really interesting talent in the middle rounds of the draft and he has had a fine career and this was a great performance for him on a big stage.  

*Laiatu Latu UCLA SR OLB:  Another dominating game by him again, is just so outstanding off the edge and so hard to handle with his hands and quickness.  Tough competitor that goes after it, he might even jump the two studs in the class potentially with how great he is playing.  He is right there with Turner and Verse and arguably has had a better season than either one.  And that gap in time in his career they covered that during the game.  He had a neck injury and had to medically retire from football, got a second Doctor opinion then was given another chance to play at UCLA.  

*Jabbar Muhammad Washington RS JR CB:  Best game of his career I would say, really stood out and played elite football on the edge.  Love how he reacted to and got his hands on the football in coverage.  Interesting talent for sure and could be a great mid round pickup in the draft assuming he declares.  Has not has a great career overall but absolutely stood out on a big stage in this one.  

*Michael Penix Jr Washington RS SR QB:  Another great game by him and in this one they showcased his hands size which is pretty insane.  Helps explain why he is so good in the rain and the weather, which will help his stock no question about it.  Performed very well in awful conditions and still made difficult on time passes deep down the field.  I liked his composure throughout the game as well and that odd release is starting to grow on him considering his results.  Really interesting prospect that can really sling the football.  

*Mike Sainristil Michigan SR CB:  Amazing game by him, just makes big plays in big games and had those huge plays for Michigan showing great ability in coverage.  Did the same thing late at the end of last Big Ten season, dude could be a standout slot corner and should be a solid 3rd or 4th round pick.  

*Troy Fautanu Washington RS JR OT/OG:  Liked him and mentioned him a few times, dude is pretty damn legit and had another fine game.  Love his athletic ability and his ability to just drive defenders backwards.  Rising up the draft boards no question and kid is one of the most talented OL in the country.  

*Beau Brade Maryland SR S:  Very interesting safety who had a great game.  Super active in coverage and versatile enough to be able to cover and attack the line of scrimmage.  Love the aggression he played with, could be one of the better safeties in the up coming draft but I do need to watch him more.  

*Dante Trader Jr Maryland JR S:  Love his size for the position and how he moves on the football field.  Very long and active safety who is a tough tackler as well and decent in coverage.  With another solid season he could develop into a real star safety potentially, really promising talent.  

*Jalen Rivers Miami FL RS SOPH OT: I like him a lot on the edge for Miami, really played tough physical football and showed good feet in pass protection.  Could develop into a really solid player in another year or two no doubt about it.  

*Ja'Quan Sheppard Maryland CB RS SR:  Really liked how he played, showed off that great size and athletic ability for the position.  Those Michigan WRs had no chance against him especially once Wilson went down.  Still is a little raw but talent wise he is very promising as a tall athletic corner.  

*Kenneth Grant Michigan SOPH DT:  Have to love his potential and athletic ability for a big man.  Had a few great plays in this one and really showcased that athletic ability.  They do rotate a lot of bodies but honestly I wish he was out there more often, he is such a force and has so much upside.  

*Rome Odunze Washington JR WR:  Great game by him, showed those amazing hands and ability to go up and get the football.  Great performance especially in those bad weather conditions, should be a 1st rounder potentially.

*Bralen Trice Washington JR DE/OLB:  I dropped him out of the mock draft but might have to put him back in, he is very hard to deal with on the edge and despite not having a great season in terms of sacks he still does impact the game and really get bend around the edge.  

*Carson Bruener Washington JR LB:  Was all over the field making plays, I assume he will play a lot more now with that standout performance.  Was a backup but got in because of injuries and had a great game and was all over making solid tackles and good reads.  

*Chubba Purdy Nebraska RS SOPH QB:  Hopefully that guy can stay healthy next year because wow what an athlete.  Did not know he was that fast at QB, could be a real weapon next season but has to stay healthy which he has not been able to much over his long career.  Never really got a chance but next year could be it if he plays like he did against Wisconsin.  

*Cody Schrader Missouri SR RB:  Love watching him run and he is a huge reason for the success of Missouri.  Kid can play and came up from a lower level, love his power and toughness as a runner, could be a mid to late round steal in the draft with his abilities.

*Jalin Conyers Arizona State RS JR TE:  Need to watch him more but is a very interesting talent as a TE with his size and ability to run, especially after the catch and how he has already shown to be a good RB at times also.  Especially at that size for 270, really interesting talent.  

Others who impressed:

Bo Nix Oregon RS SR QB

Brett Norfleet Missouri FR TE

TJ Harden UCLA SOPH RB

MarShawn Lloyd USC RS JR RB

Jaishawn Barham Maryland SOPH LB

Ruben Hyppolite II Maryland SR ILB

Garrett DiGiorgio UCLA RS SOPH OT

Voi Tunuufi Washington JR DT

Elijah Jackson Washington RS SOPH CB

Joey Gatewood Louisville RS SR TE

Patrick Herbert Oregon RS JR TE

Oscar Cardenas UTSA RS SR TE

Damien Martinez Oregon State SOPH RB

TJ Harden UCLA SOPH RB

Kaden Prather Maryland JR WR

Jaishawn Barham Maryland SOPH LB

Cam Goode Michigan RS SR DT

Disappointed:

JJ McCarthy Michigan JR QB - Hard to not be disappointed in him the past few weeks, big time games and he did not really show up.  Sure Wilson went down at WR and they did not pass the ball a ton but there are reasons for that the WRs did not get open and they could not handle the pass rush either which is odd for that OL.  But he is the QB and is supposed to make big throws in big moments regardless and he simply has not done that the past two weeks.  Hard to spend a high 1st round pick on a guy that at times barley functions as a QB in college.  Sure upside and talent is there but not the best showing that is for sure.  

Easy to say return to school for McCarthy but with considering what could be coming back next year, not sure that is an option.  They lose an absolute ton, sure it is not super high ranked players but tons of depth at almost every position.  Not to mention who knows if Harbaugh is back or off to the NFL after this year and who knows if they can bring in three starting OL in the portal like they did this year with Nugent, Hinton and Henderson.  The guys in bold are the ones that could be back next year potentially.

WR R. Wilson 6-7 round pick
WR C. Johnson 6-7 round or UDFA/ S. Morgan
OT K. Barnhart 5-6 round pick
OG T. Keegan 2-3 round pick
C D. Nugent 2-4 round pick
OG Z. Zinter 2-3 round pick
OT M. Hinton/ L. Henderson 5-6 round pick
TE C. Loveland/  AJ Barner 7 round or UDFA
RB B. Corum 1-2 round pick / K. Mullings
RB D. Edwards 2-4 round pick

DE B. McGregor 5-7 round pick or UDFA / D. Moore
NT K. Grant/ Cam Goode 7 round pick or UDFA
DT K. Jenkins 2-3 round pick/ M. Graham
DE J. Harrell 6-7 round pick or UDFA/ J. Stewart
OLB M. Barrett 6-7 round pick or UDFA
ILB J Colson 2-4 round pick
OLB E. Hausmann
CB W. Johnson
CB M. Sainristill 3-5 round pick
CB K. Wallace
SS M. Paige 6-7 round pick or UDFA
FS K. Sabb

In terms of pure depth, Michigan did have Taylor Upshaw transferred to Arizona this year and is doing great for them and is their best pass rusher and should be a mid to late round draft pick.  Nikhai Hill-Green starts on Charlotte at LB and is doing well, Alan Bowman starts on Oklahoma State and is doing well for them for the first time in his career for his last chance.  Eyabi Okie-Anoma transferred to Charlotte also and is playing well and should be drafted potentially as a late round pick at OLB.  Andrel Anthony transferred to Indiana and is doing well at WR for them and having his best year.  Erick All was having a solid season before he got hurt at TE for Iowa.  And that is not considering Cade McNamara who was hurt and will be back to compete for a starting job at QB for Iowa next year.  

Semaj Morgan is the only freshman from the 2023 class that has made an impact, all other impact players from that 2023 class were transfers.  It will be a big change for Michigan next year and not sure they can reload that easily.  Fact is would JJ McCarthy look better on say Oregon or Washington this year?  Yes he would but think how good Michigan would be with Bo Nix or Michael Penix Jr at QB?  McCarthy's play is absolutely lacking the past few weeks, will be really interesting how he does against Ohio State.  Michigan does not have the legit WR option in Ronnie Bell they had last year and the secondary is worse because they do not have DJ Turner opposite Will Johnson which is a big loss not to mention last year they had Mazi Smith and Mike Morris, Smith is replaced by Watson but not sure they have a replacement on the edge for Morris and their pass rush has been a bit lacking especially of late.  Then again Ohio State is not as good as they were last year either.  Will be an interesting game that is for sure.  

IN

Beau Brade Maryland SR S

Jabbar Muhammad Washington RS JR CB

Bralen Trice Washington JR DE/OLB

Ruben Hyppolite II Maryland SR ILB

Cody Schrader Missouri SR RB

Oscar Cardenas UTSA RS SR TE

OUT

Junior Colson Michigan RS SOPH ILB

Tim Smith Alabama SR DT

Jackson Mitchell UCONN SR ILB

Quandarrius Robinson Alabama SR ILB

Myles Jones Duke RS SR CB  

Jacob Warren Tennessee RS SR TE 

Edited by Ozzy

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

I am surprised that Carson Beck did not make the list for his game this week.  Very good pocket passing.  Very accurate on throws into tight windows.  I was very impressed.

I was more impressed with what he did against Ole Miss honestly, but yes Carson Beck had a great game against Tennessee as well and that was on the road but Tennessee is such a mess offensively compared to last year, they had no chance once Georgia got up on them big.  Beck has impressed no question, that offense is so versatile and multiple, I thought they would miss Darnell Washington more than they have and what they lost in the OL but arguably the OL is better than last year and the OC change has not matter as much as I thought either.  

He is playing great no doubt about it, and that offense despite having no super stars outside of Bowers and now Beck they are playing great.  That OL is a huge reason for that though, they are rock solid across the board.  Could have a few super stars on that OL especially that freshman Greene along with Mims possibly not to mention the center who is arguably the best in the country.  

The reality is if Milroe keeps playing this well he could declare and be one of the best QBs in the draft.  Not sure I would take him over Daniels but based on potential he has more unproven upside than Daniels.

Caleb Williams USC JR
Drake Maye UNC RS SOPH
Jayden Daniels LSU RS
Jalen Milroe RS SOPH
Quinn Ewers Texas RS SOPH
Michael Penix Jr Washington RS
Bo Nix Oregon RS

I would say it might go like this and who knows say Milroe plays great against Georgia, could jump him ahead of Daniels and maybe even Maye.  Could argue he is the best athlete at QB to come into the league since Mike Vick.  I would say he is faster than Lamar Jackson and is for sure faster than Anthony Richardson.  All depends on how he does against Georgia and if Bama gets to the playoff and then what happens in those games.  Jumping the gun maybe but there is a chance of that, dude has wildly improved this year.  

Week 13 Prospect Standouts:

*Abu Sama III Iowa State FR RB:  Amazing game by this kid in the snow, who would have thought.  Showed some real balance and burst in very difficult conditions, will be one to watch next year no double about it.  Very promising talent with an all time great performance.

*Bo Nix Oregon RS SR QB:  Is so surgical with his play this year, so consistent and accurate as a passer.  Really controls the game and makes throws on time and on the money.  Will be very hard for a team to not take him in the bottom of the 1st round and honestly unless next week changes things, he could be taken over Penix based on how more fluid and mobile he is.  Dominating season by Nix the potential Heisman Trophy winner even though Daniels has been more dominating statistically.  

*Jalen Milroe Alabama RS SOPH QB:  So calm in the clutch and the kid is a gamer, very confident in key moments and performed when it mattered.  Just has been a super star this year no doubt about it, and with time he will only get better and better.  Super performance because one knows that Auburn did not want to rush him on that last play because they thought he could not see the field well enough to make a throw without running, well he did see the field, saw the weakness in the endzone and made that play.  Will be really interesting watching him against Georgia next week.  

*T'Vondre Sweat Texas RS SR DT:  Another standout game by him, if he works out well I could see him sneak into the 1st round potentially.  But have to love the season he has, last year he was maybe a late round pick at best but this year he has greatly improved his conditioning and I love how he uses his hands to deflect passes at his size.  Great motor for a man his size and an NFL team will want him no doubt about it.  

*Rocco Becht Iowa State RS FR QB:  Will be one to watch in the future, had a great in very difficult throwing conditions.  Got the ball out on time and on target, good mobility as well at the position.  With he and Sama in the backfield Iowa State has a bright future in the upcoming years.  

*Tez Johnson Oregon SR WR:  Amazing quickness for a receiver, sure he has a special connection with Bo Nix but Tez can motor and that type of quickness is almost impossible to cover.  Very interesting prospect and I would not be surprised if he is absolutely drafted if he decides to declare for the draft.  Big time weapon and had an awesome game.

*Jason Marshall Jr Florida JR CB:  Has a long ways to go in terms of ball skills but physically he is a really put together corner with great size and athletic ability.  Stout kid, if he works on his ball skills and anticipation a bit better kid could be a stud, physically looks the part and we will see if he declares or not, probably could use another year considering he was not dominating this season by any means.

*Anthony Hill Jr Texas FR LB:  Great season by him and big time game again, has such speed at the linebacker position and is such a playmaker.  Is going to be a real star and is easily the best freshman LB in the country this year.  

*Desmond Watson Florida JR NT:  Where was this all season, actually made an impact in the game and was a force out there.  First real play I have seen him make most of the year, will be one to watch along with that entire Florida defense which has nowhere to go but up next year especially with all the guys returning.  Cam Jackson his large teammate also made some plays in that game where in previous weeks he was very quiet.  See if they can improve and bring it next year as a total unit.  

*Trey Benson Florida State RS JR RB:  Love the power run game by him and the force he runs with, big time game and good he is getting the ball more often these past few weeks.  Kid is a force and could easily drop into the 2nd round and be a steal, only issue is his injury history because when healthy he is a great power back.  

*Jared Verse  Florida State RS JR DE:  Played one of the best games he has played all year, wish he was like this all season but is extra motivated with the injury to Travis.  Did help Florida had backup and or suspect OTs playing in that game, but still Verse is hard to not like that type of power and strength, if he gets a little more variety in his pass rush he could be a total monster, is a lock top 10 pick.  

*Jaylin Noel Iowa State JR WR:  Love the quickness and footspeed he showed in this one, especially with such hard conditions.  Amazing quickness and burst, got away from defenders quickly.  I expected a bit more out of him this year honestly but he still has time and have to love that short space quickness.  

*Ron Stone Jr Washington State RS SR OLB:  Promising edge rusher and one has to love the passion he plays with.   I think he could sneak onto a roster with his ability off the edge and with the high motor he plays with.  Determined athlete that will get a shot at the next level no doubt, even if it is as a late round pick or UDFA.  

*Logan Lee Iowa RS SR DT:  Did a great job getting off blocks and making plays from the DT spot.  Is not a flashy player and few Iowa prospects are but he could be well worth a late round pick at DT.  Really strong inside and uses his hands well, have to watch him a bit more though.  

*Chop Robinson Penn State JR DE:  Really would have thought he would get more sacks in this game, but he got such consistent pressure and was such a force on the edge.  So quick off the ball and so hard for lineman to keep their hands on him, great looking talent and is rounding out into being a potential 1st round pick, could be a stud 3/4 OLB potentially especially if he works out well which he should.  

*Jordan Burch Oregon SR DE:  Really played great in this game and what a force for such a huge man.  Got a great push and plays with good leverage for his massive size.  Will be interesting if he declares or not, could return but depends on his play the next few weeks I would guess.  

*JJ McCarthy Michigan JR QB:  Nice to see him complete a forward pass, but really he did make some outstanding tight window throws in that game against very tight and solid coverage.  Have to love that in that big moment, he showed up, was not amazing but made a few standout throws and is always the constant leader of the team.  Great mobility but everyone knew that, still not sure one would take him over Penix or Nix but we will see.  

*Marcus Harris Auburn RS SR DT:  Great game by him and that Auburn front after such a disappointment the week before.  I need to watch him more but he plays with a really great motor and toughness inside.  Is a bit small for the position but with his strength it does not matter, he could no question be a solid mid to late round pick and is a sound player on the interior.  

Others who impressed:

Michael Wiley Arizona SR RB

Patrick Payton Florida State RS SOPH DE

Braelon Allen Wisconsin JR RB

Brett Norfleet Missouri FR TE

Max Brown Florida RS FR QB

Ray Davis Kentucky RS SR RB

Derrick Williams Jr Texas FR S

Cody Schrader Missouri SR RB

Maliq Carr Michigan State RS JR TE

Cornelius Johnson Michigan RS SR WR

Jarquez Hunter Auburn JR RB

Nehemiah Pritchett Auburn RS SR CB

Dontae Manning Oregon JR S

Bert Auburn Texas K RS SOPH

Tommy Doman Michigan JR P

Kyle McCord Ohio State JR QB

Donovan Jackson Ohio State RS SOPH OG

Nash Hutmacher Nebraska JR DT

Jordan Castell Florida FR S

Kris Jenkins Michigan SR DT

Cam Jackson Florida R JR DT

Michael Hall Jr Ohio State RS SOPH DT

Disappointed:

Seth McLaughlin Alabama  SR C - Is having such an issue with snaps, might be undrafted because of the problems he has had snapping the football.  Still has talent and ability to overcome it but wow it is bad especially in such a big moment like against Auburn.  

Michael Penix Jr Washington RS SR QB - Did not play awful but at the end of the game made more than a few suspect throws and that reaction at the end of the game not sure what to think of it.  He brings it as a competitor and clearly did not want the negative backlash of crying on camera like Caleb Williams had, so they at least covered his face and he never really showed his face but still odd reaction after the fact.  Will be one to watch next week where Washington is an underdog I would say to Oregon who is playing better coming into it.  

IN

Tez Johnson Oregon SR WR

Michael Wiley Arizona SR RB

Ron Stone Jr Washington State RS SR OLB

Marcus Harris Auburn RS SR DT

Logan Lee Iowa RS SR DT

Jamari Thrash Louisville RS SR WR

Seth McLaughlin Alabama SR C

OUT

Reggie Grimes Oklahoma SR DE  

Jamari Thrash Louisville RS SR WR 

Omari Thomas Tennessee SR DT

Reggie Pearson Oklahoma RS SR S 

Zeke Correll Notre Dame SR C 

Chris Tyree Notre Dame SR WR/RB

Putting name in transfer portal or returning to school for another season.  The ones in bold are the ones I had being drafted in the 2024 draft at one point or another.

Zeke Correll NA SR C (Notre Dame)

Cameron Rising Utah RS SR QB

Tyler Shough NA RS SR QB (Texas Tech)  Will be going on his 6th season

Will Rogers NA SR QB (Miss State)

Chris Tyree NA SR WR/RB (Notre Dame)

Will Howard NA SR QB (Kansas State)

Max Johnson NA SR QB (Texas A&M)

Nate Johnson NA RS FR QB (Utah)

Nana Osafo-Mensah SR DE (Notre Dame)

Donald Chaney Jr NA SR RB (Miami FL)

Cade McNamara Iowa SR QB

Hudson Card Purdue RS JR QB

Jalon Daniels Kansas RS JR QB

Edited by Ozzy

Week 14 Championship Week Prospect Standouts:

*Jalen Milore Alabama RS SOPH QB:  Another standout game by him and have to love his leadership, confidence and ability to play under pressure.  Mentally strong kid no doubt about it and athletically he is just so hard to deal with.  Is right up there with any QB in the nation and will have a choice of what to do with the draft.  Does need a lot more reps and time but honestly he could be a 1st round pick if he declares this year and if not is the favorite to be the #1 pick in 2025.  

*Kaidon Salter Liberty RS SOPH QB:  All over the field making plays, is super smooth and glides around the field very similar to Jayden Daniels.  Super talent and will be one to watch next year with his duel threat ability, curious if he transfers to a bigger program or not potentially.  

*Braden Fiske Florida State RS SR DT:  What a game by him, was all over the field making plays and showed a great motor going after the QB.  Best game he has played by far and the stunts he and Verse pulled off were very impressive.  Promising kid and great performance by him that will really help his draft position no doubt.  

*Jay Higgins Iowa SR ILB:  Has had an awesome season, compact hitter who can really read and react.  Promising talent and a huge part of the success on defense for Iowa, has not played a ton in his career because of others ahead of him but kid can play.

*Renardo Green Florida State RS SR CB:  I still wish he had better ball skills but hard to not be impressed with his play against Louisville.  Great cover man to man and really showed the ability to stick to the WR.  Promising but I still want to see more reaction and ball skills from him, could be a solid mid round pick though and is helped with arguably the best DL in the nation.  

*Isaiah Bond Alabama SOPH WR:  What a super star he is, just makes big plays in big moments, love his athletic ability and his catch radius, dude is a baller and has become a true star the last few weeks.  

*Dillon Johnson Washington SR RB:  Love the toughness he showed and he was great in pass pro more than once in a huge game.  Awesome showing by him and was super productive on the ground which really changed the game.  Having a monster season and is greatly improve his draft position weekly it seems.  

*Nick Jackson Iowa RS SR LB:  All over the field making plays, could be one of the best true OLB types in the draft but could be a star ILB as well.  Big time talent and should be a lock for being a 2nd or 3rd round pick, one of the best backers in the country.  

*Terrion Arnold Alabama RS SOPH CB:  Another great game by him, really showed up against the run and in coverage.  Has improved so much and has rounded out into being a very sound corner and if he returns next year he could be even better.  

*Trey Amos Alabama RS JR CB:  What a game by him, came in and made those few huge deflections when they attacked him because he was just in the game.  Awesome play by him and assuming he sticks around another year he could develop into a great player.  Looked awesome in that short time no doubt about it.  

*Jalon Walker Georgia SOPH LB:  Love the pass rushing skills he showed in this one and played arguably his best game, played a lot bigger than his listed size but really got after the quarterback more than once.  Will be one to watch for Georgia going forward, solid pass rusher.

*Sebastian Castro Iowa RS SR LB/S:  An NFL team will find a way to use his as a sub package LB or drop down safety, have to love his versatility and ability to tackle in space despite not being a huge guy.  Love that toughness and he will find a spot no question as a hybrid type LB.  

*Jalen McMillan Washington RS JR WR:  Great game by him along with really that entire WR core, kid is an athlete that is for sure and assuming he returns to school next year and they get a new transfer QB, he could develop into a solid WR assuming he can stay healthy.  Had a great game though on a big stage that is for sure.  

*Nickolas Martin Oklahoma State RS SOPH ILB:  I like his athletic ability at LB and despite not being surrounded by a ton of talent he brings in game in and game out.  Has a high motor, good vision and could become a real big time player come next season.  

*Mike Sainristil Michigan SR CB:  Another great game by him, is so active and versatile and his stock just continues to go up.  

*Diego Pavia New Mexico State RS JR QB/RB:  Not sure where he is at the next level but hard to not like his toughness, possibly could maybe be a decent RB in the NFL with another solid year we will see.  Love the grit he shows but not sure he is an NFL QB at all but stranger things have happened.  

Others who impressed:

Michael Penix Jr Washington RS SR QB

Rome Odunze Washington JR WR

Quinn Ewers Texas RS SOPH QB

Jared Verse  Florida State RS JR DE

Trezmen Marshall Alabama RS SR ILB

Ja'Lynn Polk Washington RS JR WR

Zion Logue Georgia RS SR DE

Warren Brinson Georgia SR DT 

Devin Culp Washington RS SR TE

Jaydon Blue Texas SOPH RB

Kendall Milton Georgia SR RB

Jake Majors Texas RS JR C

Malik Muhammed Texas FR CB

Max Bredeson Michigan RS SOPH FB

Braiden McGregor Michigan RS JR DE

Kaden Wetjen Iowa JR WR

Trent Hudson New Mexico State JR WR

Germie Bernard Washington SOPH WR

Disappointed:

Carson Beck Georgia RS JR QB -  Looked a lot different when he got hit that is for sure, and things did not look so easy with pressure in his face.  Still he did make some great reads and very good throws, does such a good job spreading it around.  But again is a bit harder when the protection is not there and he did look different with that pressure.  

IN

Jay Higgins Iowa SR ILB

Zion Logue Georgia RS SR DE

Sebastian Castro Iowa RS SR LB/S

Braden Fiske Florida State RS SR DT

Renardo Green Florida State RS SR CB

Kendall Milton Georgia SR RB

Aaron Brule Michigan State RS SR LB

OUT

JJ Pegues Ole Miss JR DT 

Josh Williams LSU SR RB

Jamon Dumas-Johnson Georgia JR ILB

Seth McLaughlin Alabama SR C

Omari Thomas Tennessee SR DT

Fabien Lovett Florida State RS SR DT

Myles Jones Duke RS SR CB  

Putting name in transfer portal or returning to school for another season.  The ones in bold are the ones I had being drafted in the 2024 draft at one point or another.

DJ Uiagalelei NA SR QB

Graham Mertz Florida RS SR QB

Grayson McCall NA RS SR QB

JJ Pegues Ole Miss JR DT

RJ Oben NA RS SR DE

Riley Leonard NA JR QB

Cameron Ward NA RS JR QB

Tyler Van Dyke NA RS JR QB

(I did not have Leonard, Ward or Van Dyke declare this year but with them all transferring it takes them out, and the likes of Mertz, Uiagaleleli returning or transferring that is a surprise as well.  

Edited by Ozzy

These guys have all entered the portal and are returning to school, I had them all drafted, sure later rounds but still all are out now.  Surprised Gabriel did return and transfer as well, especially with how so many QBs have dropped out of the draft but I guess really he has little shot of being a great pro so why not get another few million to be a QB again in college.  Also surprised Fleming is leaving Ohio State, why not just return to Ohio State again but with McCord in the portal their QB situation is a question for sure.  

OUT

Julian Fleming NA SR WR (Ohio State)

Will Sheppard NA SR WR (Vanderbilt)

Antwane Wells Jr NA SR WR (South Carolina)

Dillon Gabriel NA RS SR QB (Oklahoma)

Jalen Catalon NA RS SR S (Texas)

IN

Brennan Armstrong NC State RS SR QB

Cam Allen Purdue RS SR S

Phillip Brooks Kansas State RS SR WR

Ramel Keyton Tennessee RS SR WR

Tahj Washington USC RS SR WR