51. MIA - Dawand Jones, OT Ohio State
52. SEA - Rashee Rice, WR SMU
53. CHI - Derick Hall, EDGE Auburn
54. LAC - Julius Brents, CB Kansas State
55. DET - Trenton Simpson, LB Clemson
56. JAX - Mazi Smith, DT Michigan
57. NYG - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB Alabama
58. DAL - Marvin Mims Jr., WR Oklahoma
59. BUF - Tyrique Stevenson, CB Miami (FL)
60. CIN - Darnell Washington, TE Georgia
61. CHI - Cedric Tillman, WR Tennessee
62. PHI - DJ Turner, CB Michigan
63. KC - Antonio Johnson, S Texas A&M

I would LOVE that trade back, but would hate how the draft unfolded from it. The picks... man I don't wanna burn our 1st on an edge rusher. Both picks are good talents, although I am not high on Ringo either. 

if we did it, and then walked away with two of the following, it would be great... Harrison, Avila, Musgrave, Campbell, Sanders.

Maybe I don't want the Commanders to drop that far... good play. 

I do not like it for the Giants. Drafting Torrence over JMS isn't a great choice, if you want to go iOL for the Giants in the first. Our best 5 if we take Torrence would be Thomas-Torrence-Bredeson-Glowinski-Neal. That means having the rookie switch sides and having Bredeson play Center, which he's done very little of. JMS would allow us to field a Thomas-Bredeson-JMS-Glowinski-Neal line, which allows everyone to play their natural, comfortable positions.

Gibbs is good value in the 2nd, but we've got such a big need at WR and CB, and you've got 2 good prospects at each of those positions going immediately after us (Stevenson, Mims, Tillman, Turner). That stings big time.

Titans doubling down on run blockers would be a very Titans thing to do.  I'd throw my remote at the TV for them refusing to address the WR position yet again if this happens, but that would mean this is probably a very accurate mock for Tennessee.

Just now, Daniel said:

Titans doubling down on run blockers would be a very Titans thing to do.  I'd throw my remote at the TV for them refusing to address the WR position yet again if this happens, but that would mean this is probably a very accurate mock for Tennessee.

Another issue is I think this is a historically bad WR draft.

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Another issue is I think this is a historically bad WR draft.

It is, but I would take Addison there in a heartbeat.

I mean, it's the Titans though, so what I would do vs. what the team will do are very, very different things.

Appreciate the work. But this would cause me to throw my remote at the TV for GB. I hate a TE in the 1st. The bust rate on 1st round TEs is through the roof, the class is deep, and one can be taken in the 2nd or 3rd. You have to go back to Greg Olsen to find the last time a TE justified the pick. Hock is on his way (after switching teams) but the jury is still out on him; seven or eight good games after being traded isn't enough for me to call it a hit. 

Then there's Hyatt who I hate. If a DB gets a punch or their hands on him he's pretty much out of the play. He's a guy who's going to have to be in constant motion or protected at the line. 2nd round is early for a guy who can't win on his own

With what you had there I'd much prefer Van Ness or Kancey. And in the 2nd either Brown, Hall, or Mazi. Washington in the 2nd is way better than Mayer in the 1st. Green Bay has a need at edge rusher with Gary coming off an ACL tear and Preston Smith being 30. There's little to no depth behind them and with a good class this year Green Bay will go to that well twice. Something like Van Ness, AA, and Washington isn't a bad start at all. Or Van Ness, AA, and Sydney Brown.

Again though, I appreciate the time and work that goes into these, so thank you

26 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Appreciate the work. But this would cause me to throw my remote at the TV for GB. I hate a TE in the 1st. The bust rate on 1st round TEs is through the roof, the class is deep, and one can be taken in the 2nd or 3rd. You have to go back to Greg Olsen to find the last time a TE justified the pick. Hock is on his way (after switching teams) but the jury is still out on him; seven or eight good games after being traded isn't enough for me to call it a hit. 

Then there's Hyatt who I hate. If a DB gets a punch or their hands on him he's pretty much out of the play. He's a guy who's going to have to be in constant motion or protected at the line. 2nd round is early for a guy who can't win on his own

With what you had there I'd much prefer Van Ness or Kancey. And in the 2nd either Brown, Hall, or Mazi. Washington in the 2nd is way better than Mayer in the 1st. Green Bay has a need at edge rusher with Gary coming off an ACL tear and Preston Smith being 30. There's little to no depth behind them and with a good class this year Green Bay will go to that well twice. Something like Van Ness, AA, and Washington isn't a bad start at all. Or Van Ness, AA, and Sydney Brown.

Again though, I appreciate the time and work that goes into these, so thank you

I'm high on Mayer, and honestly, as deep as the TE class is purported to be, most of the athletic guys everyone is falling in love with on day 2 all have major holes in their game and likely take multiple years to develop.  I think Mayer is a top 6-8 TE in the league on day one.  TE is a glaring need on GB and gives Love a reliable safety valve who will make the occasional big play, be a good blocker, and be a monster over the middle.

I think Hyatt plays in the slot for GB, where I think he can be extremely effective working against nickel corners, safeties, and at times LB's.  I'm a little higher on him than most and think he might even go higher.  With Mayer and Hyatt the weapons on offense are instantly significantly upgraded over last year.  Love isn't Aaron Rodger, but that doesn't mean he can't be successful if they give him playmakers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

I do not like it for the Giants. Drafting Torrence over JMS isn't a great choice, if you want to go iOL for the Giants in the first. Our best 5 if we take Torrence would be Thomas-Torrence-Bredeson-Glowinski-Neal. That means having the rookie switch sides and having Bredeson play Center, which he's done very little of. JMS would allow us to field a Thomas-Bredeson-JMS-Glowinski-Neal line, which allows everyone to play their natural, comfortable positions.

Gibbs is good value in the 2nd, but we've got such a big need at WR and CB, and you've got 2 good prospects at each of those positions going immediately after us (Stevenson, Mims, Tillman, Turner). That stings big time.

I wouldn’t be happy if the Giants drafted either lineman in the first and especially not Gibbs in the second.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

8. ATL - Devon Witherspoon, CB Illinois

I like Witherspoon, but I feel like the Falcons might go a different route. Like Bijan Robinson.

44. ATL - Cody Mauch, OT North Dakota State

Mauch is great. He'd be a LG here, but that's nitpicking position, not how good this pick is. This pick would be fantastic.

31. KC - Keion White, EDGE Georgia Tech
63. KC - Antonio Johnson, S Texas A&M

1. I don't hate the first pick but like Adetomiwa Adebawore more. The better rout is OT, ie Anton Harrison
  2. I do hate the second pick. They just spent a 2nd round pick on Cook for this position in 2022. He played significant snaps in the Super Bowl. Draft Harrison at #31 and spend this pick on DT or Edge.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

I like Witherspoon, but I feel like the Falcons might go a different route. Like Bijan Robinson.

Mauch is great. He'd be a LG here, but that's nitpicking position, not how good this pick is. This pick would be fantastic.

This was honestly one of the longest times I spent on deciding a pick.  I ended up going with BPA, but contemplated about 5 different guys and if a trade down made sense.