27. BUF - O’ Cyrus Torrence, OG Florida
28. CIN - Dalton Kincaid, TE Utah
29. NO -  Calijah Kancey, DT Pittsburgh
30. PHI - Bryan Breese, DT Clemson
31. KC - Will McDonald Iowa State

Edited by brownie man

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

8. ATL - Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR Ohio State

1) this font color is atrocious and tough to read.

2) Falcons aren't going WR this year at 8. They would go Wilson or Gonzalez or Nolan Smith or Bijan here. All of those guys would be higher on the board than JSN.

Sorry brownie i absolutely hate it my friend.   As i usually say i'll never say it's impossible but it's one of the worst decisions we could make.   As said Scar said any of those guys he listed would be much better choices for the Falcons and also better value to me.   The 3 things in my opinion Fontenot could do this draft at 8 that i would put a legit negative mark on his record for me is taking a WR or TE at 8 Take Richardson or Levis in the 1st and Passing on Carter if he falls to 8.   Any of those things is a blemish to me on Fontenots record which is pretty good right now.

I'd much prefer Banks to Addison. Addison I'm worried about his speed, unlike Jefferson who was talked about as a slot only, Addison with his speed is slot only, and I don't know how that will work well for him. He might be good, but I'd prefer to go CB.

On 4/25/2023 at 1:30 PM, scar988 said:

1) this font color is atrocious and tough to read.

2) Falcons aren't going WR this year at 8. They would go Wilson or Gonzalez or Nolan Smith or Bijan here. All of those guys would be higher on the board than JSN.

On 4/25/2023 at 2:11 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Sorry brownie i absolutely hate it my friend.   As i usually say i'll never say it's impossible but it's one of the worst decisions we could make.   As said Scar said any of those guys he listed would be much better choices for the Falcons and also better value to me.   

The reason I put JSX

I think Desmond Ridder is going to not be good, but if your FO is delerious enough to think he's a starting QB youve got to surround him with weapons to give him a shot. Yall really dont have anything else at receiver besides London. And JSX offers a totally different skillset. 

And if you all suck and get a high pick next year or trade for a vet he'll have weapons ready to go. I don't think Bijan would be a good value for what yall need. I could see defense, but like I said if you think Ridder is the guy you've got to give him every weapon possible to have a legit shot. 

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

The reason I put JSX

I think Desmond Ridder is going to not be good, but if your FO is delerious enough to think he's a starting QB youve got to surround him with weapons to give him a shot. Yall really dont have anything else at receiver besides London. And JSX offers a totally different skillset. 

And if you all suck and get a high pick next year or trade for a vet he'll have weapons ready to go. I don't think Bijan would be a good value for what yall need. I could see defense, but like I said if you think Ridder is the guy you've got to give him every weapon possible to have a legit shot. 

Yeah, but the draft is 7 rounds. And it's a deeper WR class in the 2nd and 3rd. Don't need to spend a No. 8 overall pick on a No. 3 option in the passing game behind Pitts and London. I think Ridder is going to be fantastic, but at this point, the Falcons say they draft BPA. So BPA would be Bijan or Tyree or Gonzalez. Not JSN.

40 minutes ago, brownie man said:

The reason I put JSX

Ridder is better than anything after Young and Stroud in this draft and Pitts is already our WR on 75% of the plays.  So London + Pitts is really our #1 and 2 WR's right now the majority of the time.  Pitts imo is a better WR prospect than any WR in this draft even if he was listed as a TE lol.   We are more so looking for a #3 WR that can stretch the field and to me thats not a #8 pick position you take.  The fact we traded for a traditional TE in Jonnu Smith leaves Pitts even more available to line up at WR more. 

• Like 1